Pay R224 for a DataDot® Bicycle Protection package, valued at R449 (Save 50%)
- Save 50% on a DataDot® Bicycle Protection package
- Package includes: coded PIN DataDots with easy brush-on application; 1000 DataDot®; application guide; warning sticker
- Innovative and highly effective microscopic tracking devices
- Technologically advanced, easy to apply and cost effective
- Unique code on each DataDot® stored on a secure national database for quick tracking, ownership identification and easy access for the police
- Easy to apply but virtually impossible to locate and remove
- Keep your bicycle safe and traceable
- Valid for 1 month
- Redeem on the redemption tab at http://www.datadot.co.za/
- Delivery included - allow up to 2-3 weeks for delivery
- Do not enter P.O. Box details as delivery address
- Ensure the address entered is your daytime address as you will have to sign for the package e.g. work or home
- Failure to adhere to the above will result in delay and potential additional costs for delivery
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
Grouped among popping bubble wrap, taming a dragon and getting knighted by King Arthur – riding a bicycle with the wind blowing through your toupee is one of life’s more pleasant experiences. Keep your sacred cycling experiences sanctified and booby-trap your bike with an innovative and effective tracking device when you pay R224 for a DataDot® Bicycle Protection package.
With a mission to fight crime and an innovative product that does just that, the folks at DataDot® are taking big steps with the help of a tiny dot to curb South Africa’s high theft rates. While it may look like well, nothing, the DataDot® is a sophisticated tracking device that is easy to apply, but virtually impossible to remove. By actively improving the identification of personal property, the dexterous DataDot® makes it impossible for thieves to sell or scrap items while making it easier for the police to effectively track and identify your property.
What is a DataDot®?
- Each particle is made of a high-tech polyester or metallic substrate which is 0.5mm in diameter
- A four to nine-digit PIN is laser-etched onto each DataDot® for identification purposes
- 100; 3,000 or 10,000 DataDot® are applied to the asset with special adhesive
- The adhesive has UV additives providing easy identification of sprayed areas
How does the DataDot® work?
- Hundreds of DataDot® are brushed onto various locations on your bicycle
- The unique code on each DataDot® is stored on a secure national database, which can be accessed by police if your bicycle is stolen.
- Invisible to the naked eye, but can be detected by a UV light and magnifying device
- Virtually impossible to locate and remove all the DataDots, making it extremely difficult for thieves to sell your bicycle or its parts without fear of being caught
- Warning stickers act as a further deterrent to thieves
The Benefits of DataDot®
- Easy application
- Cost effective
- If your bicycle is stolen, its ownership is easily traceable via the secure DataDot® national database.
- Proof of ownership: The unique laser etched code on each DataDot® links your bicycle back to you, making it virtually impossible for thieves to sell it safely.
- Insurance savings: Enjoy a range of potential insurance discounts and incentives.