Relive the greatest rugby moments in history with the International Rugby Encyclopedia for R197.50, valued at R395 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on a copy of the International Rugby Encyclopedia
- 572 page paperback – a must have for any rugby fanatic
- Features stories of greatest players and matches
- Contains every recognised international match ever played since 1871
- Jam-packed with rugby trivia
- Groupon includes delivery
- Groupon redeemable for up to 3 months
- Groupon not redeemable over weekend
- To order: FIRST buy your Groupon, then wait for deal to close. Once you get your Groupon, send your Groupon code and contact details to email@example.com
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
HOW TO REDEEM YOUR GROUPON:
1. Buy your Groupon
2. Wait for deal to close and Groupons to be issued
3. Send your Groupon code and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nowadays there’s an encyclopedia for every interest: travellers, animal lovers, stamp collectors, cheese lovers and even pencil shaving collectors. For the first time in 20 years, there’s finally also an encyclopedia for the rugby loving South African male, or the girl looking to find out the rules of the game for her date with that Rugby loving South African male. Today’s Groupon brings you the greatest encyclopedia of all time, The International Rugby Encyclopedia, for a special price of R197,50.
Boasting 400 colour and black and white pictures, this bulk of a book weighs almost as much as Kobus Wieser. The Encyclopedia takes you on a rugby journey that goes back to the 1871 Scotland vs. England match when players were as big as oxen, only ate green beans and steak and wore red gumboots. You might want to double check that in the book though.
This 572 page coffee table edition is meticulously compiled, featuring a wide spectrum of rugby trivia. With in-depth profiles and stories of the greatest, fastest, leanest and meanest players of all time, this book is heavy enough to do serious damage to anyone claiming your favourite had butter fingers. On the other hand, if you don’t want to damage your beautiful book, you can just show him the detailed, easy-to-reference piece on your favourite player.
Even if you’ve never travelled past the South African border, the International Rugby Encyclopedia gives you the opportunity to “sit” in every major stadium across the world and relive every try, cry and Mexican wave. Sit down on the soft couch and feel the thrill of every match without the wind, rain, warm beer, hard seats and the guy behind you with the French horn.
Whether it’s the ‘best game of all time’, the first game you and your son watched together or the games you still attended in your nappy, the International Rugby Encyclopedia covers it all. Best of all you can simply page past your team’s weak matches instead of suffering through the full gruelling 80 minutes.
Rugby fact: In England fog often got in the way of rugby matches. However instead of letting it stop the match, players would strap little torches to their feet to help them see the ball and field. These torch fog resistant shoes were first known as torchfogs, later shortened to togs. Whether this is in fact true, you’ll have to check in your International Rugby Encyclopedia.