Even if you’re not the type of person who phones customer service and asks questions like I've just unplugged my monitor from the wall in order to clean it without getting shocked. How do I plug it back in or do I need a computer to run your software, computers can still be daunting mechanic creatures. Get the tools you need to tame them and pay R299 for a twelve-month Microsoft Training 365 - Desktop Subscription.
Whether you consider yourself a technologically-gifted computer-wunderkind, or finding the machine’s on-button is an accomplishment worthy of celebration, most people need a bit of help with understanding their machine at some point. Covering everything from taming Microsoft Excel to managing data in SharePoint, the Microsoft Training Course covers everything you need to know to up your computer literacy standard. With over 150 official Microsoft courses, and new courses always being added, there’s nothing about Microsoft your subscription won’t cover – including the Microsoft certification.
What you need to know:
- Visit http://www.jobvine.co.za/online-it-training/microsoft/desktop-courses/ to see the full list of courses
- Twelve month access to all courses
- Courses written and developed in-house by the Microsoft product team
- Web-based courses mean you can learn wherever you are
- Develop your skills, test new practices and improve your productivity
- Certificates of recognition for all courses
No matter how much you think you know about Microsoft, the twelve month Microsoft Training 365 - Desktop Subscription can make sure you know all there is to know and more.
Since I've registered my Desktop subscription with Jobvine I've managed to improve my Microsoft Office skills to use the latest technology and stand out from the other candidates. It's so easy to use! – Claire Huang; Personal Assistant