Knysna: Save 50% on two night’s accommodation for up to six people in a lagoon facing chalet at the Knysna River Club
- Save 50% on two night’s accommodation in a lagoon facing chalet
- Chalets sleep up to four or up to six people
- Award-winning Knysna River Club – situated on the water’s edge of the famous Knysna Lagoon
- Spectacular, unobstructed views across the lagoon and towards Knysna Heads
- Airy and spacious chalets with warm wooden interior and high ceilings
- Swimming pool complex, games room and private boat moorings
- Easy access to Knysna’s most beautiful attractions
- Valid for 3 months
- Bookings essential and subject to availability: 044 382 6483
- Two Groupons per person; One Groupon per person per visit
- Valid Monday to Saturday
- One Bedroom Chalet: sleeps two people in the room, two on the sleeper couch
- Two Bedroom Chalet: sleeps two people in each bedroom, two on the sleeper couch
- Room preference subject to availability
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
When birds get bored of their surroundings, they pack up nest and migrate to a more cosmopolitan continent. When people get fed up with inhabiting the same old office chair, there’s usually a different reaction that involves teary eyed speeches and punching holes through cubicle walls. Follow the lead of your feathered friends and migrate to the cool calm Garden Route with today’s Groupon: Save 50% on two night’s accommodation for up to six people in a lagoon facing chalet at the Knysna River Club.
- Pay R950 for a two night stay for up to four people in a one-bedroom lagoon facing chalet, valued at R1900
- Pay R1380 for a two night stay for up to six people in a two-bedroom lagoon facing chalet, valued at R2760
Resting on the water’s edge of the Knysna lagoon, the award-winning Knysna River Club is a private slice of luxurious Garden Route paradise. Set in the charming coastal town of Knysna, a happening tourist hot-spot, the Knysna River Club provides each guest with a private, secure and comfortable escape from where they can undoubtedly unwind, breathe some fresh lagoon air and explore the beautiful Garden Route.
Surrounded by shady trees and well-tended gardens,
the sweeping resort accommodates its guests, city escapees and wide-eyed
wanderers in a set of airy and spacious wooden chalets. Guaranteed to make one
forget about that irritating email or barking boss, the airy and spacious
lagoon-facing chalets come complete with warm wooden interiors, high ceilings
and large windows to maximise the priceless view. Whether you’re an adventure seeker or a
nose-in-book kind of bloke, each chalet boasts an open living area complete
with kitchen, dining counter, six-channel DSTV modem and a comfortable
Just metres from the water’s edge, the Knysna lagoon is your playground and you’re the lucky one who gets to enjoy the game.
A fab place to stay and so central to everything. Bedrooms spotless and very comfy. Superb views and a super well fitted kitchen if you want to prepare your own meals – Guest, Trip AdvisorForget this Fact: Rumour has it that the private residents of the Knysna Forest aren’t allowed to play hip hop music as it aggravates the local elephant population – leading the beautiful giants to stomp through the forest in an auto-tune induced rage.