City living is filled with all sorts of little stresses and irritations, like losing your car in a busy car-park, smog or being late for work because you switched your alarm off instead of hitting the snooze button. Leave city stresses and alarm clocks behind and save up to 60% on a two or three night stay for two people at Knysna Riverside Lodge.
- Pay R719 for a two-night stay for two people in a Forest Room, valued at R1600
- Pay R959 for a three-night stay for two people in a Forest Room, valued at R2400
- Pay R809 for a two-night stay for two people in a Forest Suite, valued at R1800
- Pay R1079 for a three-night stay for two people in a Forest Suite, valued at R2700
- Pay R899 for a two-night stay for two people in a Manor House room, valued at R2000
- Pay R1199 for a three-night for two people in a Manor House room, valued at R3000
A tranquil and luxurious boutique country lodge nestled on over twenty-five hectares of private nature reserve, Knysna Riverside Lodge lives up to its name with scenic views of both the Knysna River and lagoon. Whether you’re a smog-hardened city-slicker or the type that spends more time camping than sitting in traffic, the elegant and natural beauty of the Lodge’s surroundings are sure to leave you slack-jawed with awe.Surrounded by a plethora of walking trails, bird watching opportunities and picnic facilities, places to relax next to the dam, the private unheated pool, or the heated pool overlooking the river, it wouldn’t even matter what the rooms look like. Luckily though, the luxury extends to the Manor House rooms, as well as the Forest rooms and suites. Saturated with old-world charm, the Manor House provides chic and elegant surroundings for you to snuggle up in during the evenings, while the Forest suites and rooms give you the opportunity to get a little bit closer to nature. No matter how you spend your days, you know your nights will be spent cosier than a cat in a basket of fresh laundry. With a R35 voucher each to spend towards food, you know your taste-buds will be just as well catered to as the rest of you.