Pay R19330 for a wedding package with Manley Wine Lodge, valued at R38660 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on a wedding package
- Includes venue, tables and chairs, white table-linen and white chair covers, glassware and crockery for sixty guests, cash bar and staff, use of the chapel, candles, chandeliers and cushions, Bridal/Honeymoon Cottage for two nights, rose petals, Krone champagne, chocolates and breakfast, sixteen bottles of wine and accommodation for three nights for sixteen guests
- Charming and scenic surroundings
- Friendly, helpful and professional staff
- Ideal as a gift
- Valid for 10 months. Must be booked before end of March 2012 though
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 023 230 0582
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Extra guests charged at R80 per person
Along with taking your first steps, seeing your child take their first steps and realizing that your puppy is finally house-trained, there are few moments in life more important than your wedding day. While planning your wedding can be as stressful as training a tiger, today’s Groupon effectively removes the claws. Do your I do’s in style, without the stress, and pay R19330 for a wedding package with Manley Wine Lodge.
An award-winning wine farm picturesquely situated amidst superb Cape mountain valley splendour, Manley Wine Lodge provides charming scenery and relaxing surroundings for aspiring newlyweds to tie the knot in. Other than the scenic location and stunning views that would leave any postcard ashamed, Manley offers warmth, quality and quaint, old-fashioned values – as well as a team of highly-trained and friendly staff that gives new meaning to the word exceptional.
Covering everything that you’ll need to turn your wedding into the picturesque fairy-tale you’ve always dreamed of, Manley offers everything from chandeliers to chair-covers. Use of the Bridal/Honeymoon Cottage, as well as rose petals, Krone champagne and chocolates adds a side of sophisticated, pampering elegance to an already magical day and breakfast will ensure that the butterflies in your stomach don’t go into overdrive from hunger. Seeing as the celebrations need to continue long after the I do’s have been said, sixteen bottles of wine and three night’s accommodation for sixteen guests will ensure that you can keep the party going.
With friendly and professional staff to take care of the
hard work, scenic surroundings and a charming ambience, the only thing you’ll
have to worry about is picking your sixty guests.