Mother’s Day gift: Pay R145 for a Swarovski heart pendant and necklace valued at R395 from Modern Design Jewellery (save 63%)
- Save 63% on a Swarovski heart pendant and necklace
- Handmade by Dagmar Jungbauer, jewellery designer for the Miss South Africa pageants
- Ideal for all the special mothers in your life
- Groupon redeemable for four months
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Western Cape Orders can be collected at the Modern Design Jewellery showroom in Tyger Valley. Delivered include a R62 overnight shipping fee
- Orders essential on 021 914 5977. Place order well in time to ensure arrival before Mother's Day
They listen to your problems, make you homemade meals, made your boo boos all better and even dealt with the unimaginable creatures that hid in your nappy. What better way to show your mom how much you appreciate her this Mother’s Day than with today’s Groupon: A beautiful Swarovski heart pendant and necklace for R145 from Modern Design Jewellery.
Mothers really do see it all and have the patience to deal with it all. Put aside the memories of the time she picked you up from that party in her slippers or the time the intercom sounded during maths class, “John Dippenaar, your mother is in reception with your lunch.” Put all these awkward memories aside and surprise your mom with something she really deserves.
No need for a lunch or even a card as any mom would be over the moon with this stunning Swarovski heart pendant and necklace. Masterfully handmade by Dagmar Jungbauer, jewellery designer for the Miss South Africa pageants, celebrities and well known South African personalities, this jewel is bound to get you brownies and other freshly baked goodies for a year.
Roast lamb with all the trimmings, choc chip cookies, creamy mashed potato or waffles – all this could be yours for only R145. All you need to do is pick up this pendant from the Modern Design Jewellery store in Tyger Valley or order it if you live anywhere else in South Africa. How you wrap it or what your meal plan is for the near future is up to you.
Mother’s day fact: The people of Mongolia don’t celebrate Mother’s Day. Instead they celebrate “woman who changed my nappy day”, better known as عورت جس نے میری نیپی دن تبدیل کر دیا گیا. This is because all the woman in the village look after all the village children, as Mongolian babies all look the same until the age of about two.