Save up to 56% on a two or four night stay for up to four people in Golden Terraces or Josmont Heights at Montagu Springs Holiday Resort, valued at R1600 (save 56%)
- Award-winning heated swimming pool
- 3 refreshing cold swimming pools
- Scenic surroundings
- 24-hour security
- Home to over 40 species of exotic birdlife
- Braai facilities at each chalet
- 3 tennis courts
- Riverside picnic area
- Bicycles and pedal bikes for hire
- Groupon redeemable until 30 September 2012
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes at midnight
- Redemption only on presentation of printed Groupon
- Booking essential: 023 614 1050
- Subject to availability
- Valid Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
- Excludes public and school holidays
- Groupon valid for consecutive nights only
- Groupon cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers
When the Greeks invented the Olympic Games, they didn’t intend for it to be a day-to-day event. However with a hundred-meter sprint just to catch the train in the morning or gold-medal weight-lifting efforts whenever you need to go shopping for groceries, just walking the streets can be like taking part in the Pentathlon. Throw in the towel for a while with a two night stay for R800 or a four night stay for R1400 for up to four people in a Golden Terrace Chalet or Josmont Heights at Montagu Springs Holiday Resort.
- Pay R800 for a two night stay for up to four people valued at R1600 (Save 50%)
- Pay R1400 for a four-night stay for up to four people valued at R3200 (Save 56%)
A two hour drive along Cape Town’s longest wine-route, Route 62, will bring you right to the gate of the Little Karoo – the type of Eden you usually only see on postcards signed ‘Wish you were here’. In less time than it would take to make gluten-free, non-dairy evaporated milk, you could be kicking back at one of the award-winning pools at Montagu Springs Holiday Resort. Wake up to the smells of the nearby peach and plum orchards instead of petrol fumes and the refreshing scent of the nearby mineral hot-springs instead of the seafood-curry your neighbour cooked last night.
Experience the kind of the life that would make a Norman Rockwell painting jealous and have a picnic next to the Keisie River that runs through the entire resort, or visit one of the miniature waterfalls. Those who have no problem with ornithophobia can feed the 40 species of birds that call the resort home while those who do fear these feathered creatures can spend the day biking around the vineyards on an Italian pedal-car. If while you’re there you find yourself humming “Can You Feel the Love Tonight”, you might be interested in taking the one-hour stroll with your Sweetheart through the mountains and over the river to Montagu, aptly named the Lovers Walk. If your heart still yearns for the athleticism of city life, there’s always a game of tennis on one of the three tennis courts to pass the time.
When you return to your Cape Dutch style chalet on the edge of the orchards, relax on the large patio and take in the stunning views, or you embrace your Proudly-South African side and have a braai in your own private braai patio. The perfect combination of home and away, Montagu a fully equipped kitchen, two bedrooms and a lounge with a fireplace combined with everything you’d expect from a holiday resort.
Hotel Fact: In ancient Mesopotamia, being assigned to work in the Begitu Mudah Tertip – what we’d call a hotel – was considered to be the highest honour anyone could achieve in life.