Pay R193.07 to turn your videos into a flipbook, valued at R386.14 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on turning your videos into a flipbook
- Easy-to-use technology
- Unique way to display your videos
- High-quality flipbook
- Ideal as a gift
- Valid for 1 month
- To redeem, upload your desired video to http://myflipbooks.co.uk/howitworks.html and enter your Groupon code
- Delivery will take approximately one week
- One Groupon per person
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
There are many good things to be said about modern technology; it’s made your morning cup of coffee as easy as pushing a button and it gives you the opportunity to watch videos of robots playing violin without needing to pay for a movie ticket. Even so, there’s something to be said for the more primitive side of technology. Leave 3D for the cinema and pay R193.07 to turn your videos into a flipbook.
Offering a modern twist to the olden-day era of filmmaking, flipbooks are one of the most interesting ways to display your videos, short of high-jacking the projector at a movie theatre and subjecting movie-goers to clips of your last beach holiday. No matter what the occasion – whether it’s your daughter’s first steps or your friend playing guitar with marshmallows attached to his fingers – the most unique way to keep it fresh in your memory is with a flipbook.
What you need to know:
- Choose a fragment of video where you can clearly see the motion of the subject
- The subject matter should be centred in the frame so that it is clearly visible in the final flip book
- Ensure that the video is at least 640 x 480 pixels; ideally in landscape mode
- Ideal video clip length should be between five and fifteen seconds. Longer clips can be used, but the time interval between each page will be longer
- You can use www.clipconverter.cc to convert YouTube clips for your flip books. Please ensure you have permission from the video owner to avoid any copyright infringement
- Supported video formats: mov, avi, mp4, wmv, 3gp, and flv
- Some video formats may lose a fraction from the top and/or bottom of the images in the final flip book.
While you could probably pay one of your technologically
gifted friends to convert your home-videos into 3D glory and splatter them all
over the internet, the flipbooks allow you to spice your modern memories with a
hint of retro: almost like wrapping them around a slinky, but more practical.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in South Africa
Further deals in other categories