Many wish that improving their strength, balance,
flexibility and endurance was as easy as a corncob pipe-smoking sailor man
downing a can of spinach or as simple as a radioactive-spider bitten crusader
donning a cape. The next best thing to a can of spinach or an uncomfortable
latex mask is today’s Groupon: a C-PRIME Neo performance bracelet for R349.
These stylish C-PRIME bracelets are moulded from surgical grade polyurethane and embedded with a C-PRIME activated substrate. The adjustable buckle is made from stainless steel, or electroplated black, and is equipped with a precision stainless steel sliding buckle which is fully adjustable. With today’s Groupon, you can channel your inner athlete with C-PRIME’s Neo performance bracelet that uses Nanotechnology. C-PRIME products incorporate a proprietary patent-pending technology that acts as a “bio-antenna”, altering the way your body interacts with its electromagnetic environment, which may help to balance and optimise biological responses.
For those less technologically inclined, the C-PRIME Neo
performance bracelet helps the process of electrons flowing through your body
so that there is less interference, and the signals get to where they are going
faster. Faster and better exchange of electrons benefits your body in such a
way that when there is no interference, your body is able to perform at its
peak. Basically, Popeye would have saved a lot of cash on spinach if he knew
100% of the people wearing the C-PRIME Neo performance bracelets have shown improvements in their balance and strength and 80% of people have shown improvements in flexibility. These improvements have been anything between 10% to 40% improvements. The C-PRIME bracelets, which come in ten funky colours, are all sizeable. They also come with a mini screwdriver and you can cut them according to your size preference, then reattach the clasp.
The fitness fundi’s at C-PRIME aim to develop fashion-forward performance wear products built around powerful proprietary technology that can change your life “at the speed of light”. The colourful C-PRIME Neo performance bracelets will definitely improve your strength, balance, flexibility and your style.
Balance fact: A trapeze artist in Bombay traded in his cheap car for a new performance bracelet. The bracelet instantly improved his balance and subsequently reduced his hospital bills. The trapeze artist has not broken a bone since.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in South Africa
Further deals in other categories
In a Nutshell
- Save up to 56% on one, two or three C-Prime Neo Performance bracelets
- Improves balance, strength, flexibility and endurance
- Worn by John Smit, Alexander Rodrigues, Butch James, Kevin Pietersen, Ivanka Trump and Chris Gayle
- Free delivery
- Available in ten colours
- Bracelets are fully adjustable and come with a mini screwdriver which can be used accordingly to get your ideal size preference
- Ideal as a gift
The Fine Print
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- To redeem, email Groupon, delivery address, contact number and your colour choices to email@example.com
- 10 Groupons per person
- Redeemable Monday to Sunday
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms and conditions apply