Some people only work for the weekends. You work your little tooshie off throughout the whole week, but you still remain adamantly excited for the weekend ahead. Except, by the time the long-awaited weekend rolls around, you have no idea what to do. Playing Monopoly, watching TV or even being dragged around the neighbourhood by your over-sized liger can become monotonous. Spoil yourself and three people and spend a night at the fabulous Dolphin Beach Hotel, with breakfast included, for R780.
The Dolphin Beach Hotel has a view unlike any other establishment, except maybe the pools of love blinking profusely at you from the girl sitting by the swimming pool. Table Mountain and Robben Island rest beautifully against the backdrop of heaven. This astonishing hotel is situated on Blouberg Beach and includes capacious apartments and beachfront cabanas to fit every budget.
These stylish sea facing cabanas offer fully self-catering facilities which include WI-FI and satellite TV. Situated on the ground floor, these luxurious cabanas are comprised of two bedrooms which include one double bed in the main sleeping quarter and two single beds in the second sleeping quarter. These cabanas also consist of a lounge with a sleeper couch, fully equipped kitchen and a family size bathroom with a shower and a bath. With all these amazing facilities in one area, you just might decide to sell your house, your mobile home and your fully furnished cave located in the jungles of South America.
The Dolphin Beach Hotel also offers undercover parking in case nature decides to pelt down hail the size of elephants, beach balls, or even elephants wearing skydiving gear. This hotel also comprises of disabled facilities, housekeeping services, laundry and dry cleaning services and babysitting if you decide to take a romantic stroll down the beach with your partner. If the beach and glistening swimming is not enough for the kids, a children’s play area nestled in the soft sandy dunes awaits with sheer terror for over-excited children to descend on it like a plague. If you want to pamper yourself, a health and beauty salon is at your service. Within walking distance you’ll find Blouberg’s energetic and entertaining promenade.
Not only will you and three people enjoy all the lavishness Dolphin Beach Hotel has to offer, but this Groupon also includes a “Hot Dolphin Beach Breakfast” which can be savoured at the adjoining Blowfish Restaurant. This exquisite restaurant is known as one of the top seafood and sushi restaurants in Cape Town. Enjoy a spectacular night at this hotel with the best postcard view of Table Mountain to celebrate any occasion to blast any mundane, routine, weekend activities out of the Atlantic water.
Beach Fact: Legend has it that in Japan, in a small sea-side village in Miss Jossop’s house, tiny house elves were used to make Japanese string noodles with salt water and other magical ingredients.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in South Africa
Further deals in other categories
In a Nutshell
- Save 60% on one night for up to four people including a hot breakfast
- Enjoy a hot breakfast at the Blowfish Restaurant
- In close proximity to the energetic and entertaining promenade
- Spectacular view of Table Mountain and Robben Island
- Hotel has swimming pool and children’s play area
- Ideal as a gift or for yourself and family or friends
The Fine Print
- Groupon redeemable for up to 4 months
- Groupon only valid once deal closes at midnight
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Subject to availability
- Groupon only valid until 31 October 2011
- Groupon includes school holidays and public holidays
- One "Hot Dolphin Beach Breakfast’ per person at the adjacent Blowfish Restaurant
- Groupon cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer
- Can buy more than one Groupon and stay more than one night
- Booking essential: 021 557 8140