Pay R1500 for a one-night weekend stay or R1200 for a week-day one-night stay in a two bedroom apartment that sleeps up to four adults and two children, including a bottle of wine at the Place on the Bay, valued at R3020 (save up to 60%)
- Save up to 60% on a one night stay in a two bedroom apartment that sleeps up to four adults and two children
- Pay R1500 for a one night stay on the weekend
- Pay R1200 for a one night stay during the week
- Includes a complementary bottle of wine
- Enjoy a night in style in the luxurious Camp’s Bay Place on the Bay hotel
- Situated along the beach front road with gorgeous views of the white sandy beaches
- Ideal for a family holiday or a night away with friends
- Groupon redeemable up to 31 August 2011
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Booking essential: 021 437 8500
- Weekend Groupon valid for Saturday and Sunday only
- Week day Groupon valid from Monday to Friday
When one holds a family braai or a party at home there are a number of things that can go wrong. Whether it’s the guest that shows up with only one beer, the cat that causes monstrous allergic reactions or the faulty sound system, there’s nothing worse than that awkward silence that means one thing: this isn’t fun. Take the pressure off and spend a night away with today’s Groupon when you save up to 60% on a one-night stay in a two bedroom apartment for two couples and two children at the luxurious Place on the Bay.
Whisk your best buddies away to the exclusive Place on the Bay Hotel for a night away that would make a sumptuous sultan weep in jealousy. Set on Cape Town’s trendy Camps Bay beach front, the Place on the Bay is a palatial paradise with sweeping views of the white sandy beaches and the majestic Twelve Apostle Mountains. With seaside-chic décor and apartments that would make a royal palace look like a midnight motel, you might just consider chaining yourself to the doors to extend your one-night holiday to a more indefinite arrangement.
With all the perks of a luxury hotel and the usual modern conveniences, including a sleeper couch, the self-catering apartments sleeps up to four adults and two children. Decorated in tasteful pastels and elegant furniture, the apartment transports you to a seaside paradise where the views are outstanding and the inevitability of leaving is sadder than The Notebook.
Cater for yourself or go out for a bite at the hotel’s restaurant, Trattoria Maranello which serves food that’s a fine fusion between Italian style cooking and South African flavours. Whatever you do, don’t miss out on a night away that’ll be as unforgettable as a unicorn sighting.
Check-out fact: Far, far away, a hotel was built entirely from elephant dung. The architects said that amongst its other wonderful properties; the elephant dung was a great gimmick because the smell attracts the Big Five, making the guests very happy and the owner very rich.