Save up to 54% on a one or two-night stay for two including breakfast and a hot stone back massage at African Sensations Lodge and Spa, valued at R2300 (save 55%)
- Save 55% on a two-night stay for two including breakfast and a hot stone back massage
- Pay R675 for a one-night stay for two including breakfast and a hot stone back massage
- Pay R1050 for a two-might stay for two including breakfast and a hot stone back massage
- Four-star lodge and spa
- Luxurious, tranquil surroundings
- Professional and friendly therapists
- Ideal as a gift
- Relax and unwind
- Get away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Escape for two nights
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 031 207 5564
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Cancellation policy applies
- Terms and conditions apply
Unfortunately, routine often becomes a part of your everyday existence – like clockwork you wake up, brush your teeth, chug down that sugar-coated milk filled bowl of misery and then go to work. Finally, dear Groupie, the time has come to break away and revolt from the mundane that has enveloped your life. Declare your freedom from your oppressive chains with a one or two-night stay for two including breakfast and a hot stone back massage at African Sensations Lodge and Spa for.
A getaway does wonders for the body, soul and medulla oblongata. Combining elegant colonial bed and breakfast accommodation with a range of relaxing spa services, the four-star African Sensations Lodge and Spa has proved itself to be the perfect body and mind rehabilitation. This lodge is tucked away in the cosmopolitan Morningside suburb, where the gentle breeze from the Indian Ocean will enhance your senses and relax you, making it the perfect place for you and a loved one to find rejuvenation.
A heavenly combination of first class service, skilled professionals and luxurious and lavish facilities, their fully equipped spa is a sanctuary for weary bodies. By using quality Africology, Lilian Terry or Charlotte Rhys products this stylish spa also keeps to their policy of a minimal carbon footprint.
An indulgent hot stone back massage is a form of massage therapy that involves the use of flat, smooth heated stones placed on specific points of the body to promote relaxation, healing and increase the flow of energy. This treatment also releases stress and tension and will leave you refreshed and revitalised. Your new found freedom after your getaway is guaranteed to stick and you will hopefully never get lost in the monotonous routine of alarm clock- basin-bowl-car-desk ever again.
Holiday fact: A man from Milan took his annual vacation and booked a two-week stay in an igloo in Antarctica. The man paid an eskimo family to rent out their igloo for the duration of his stay and he lived there happily with his pet melancholy mouse.