Only R99 for the Online Language Courses at Babbel.com - Six months for the price of one! Learn with maximum fun, minimum effort.
- Study when, where and as often as you like with babbel.com
- Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Swedish, German and English (for speakers of one of the other languages - see the FAQ. Excluding the bonus courses for Business English.)
- Easy-to-use interactive online courses
- Includes iPhone app, speech recognition and vocabulary trainer
- Bonus Business English courses are optional and can be added for an extra US$4.50 (~17 AED) when you redeem your coupon
- Upgrade to all languages also possible when you redeem your coupon
- Short video about Babbel
- Coupon is valid for all courses of one language
- After coupon is redeemed, 6 months of full access to all courses and features
- Purchase of several coupons possible – great for gifts!
- Redeem at: http://www.babbel.com/go/sa_groupon
- Easy instructions on how to redeem: http://www.babbel.com/home/howto-coupon
- Cannot be exchanged for cash or combined with other offers
- Coupon redeemable for 6 months
Forget the usual stress related with language study: Babbel’s online courses make for easy going. No appointments, no need to “get motivated”, no travel to the classroom required. You can study when, where, and as often as you like with fun, interactive exercises. Choose from 7 languages:
- English (for speakers of one of the other languages - see the FAQ. Excluding the bonus courses for Business English.)
You can upgrade to include Business English or to include all of Babbel's languages when you redeem your coupon.
Practical Business English courses help you improve your English for use in the workplace. They are especially appropriate for intermediate and advanced learners. There are several hundred courses available in seven different languages, and that number is constantly growing. There are Beginner courses, Refresher courses, comprehensive Basic and Advanced Vocabulary courses, Express Trainings, Grammar, Tongue Twisters and Phrasebooks among many, many others. With easy-to-use, interactive exercises you will learn to write and speak. Real-time speech recognition technology helps you hone your pronunciation, and an intelligent Review Manager reminds you to practice your vocabulary at optimal intervals. Includes an integrated iPhone app.. If you start now, you’ll be ready to have a basic conversation in your chosen language by the summer holidays. Just 15 minutes on Babbel now and then is enough!
The Babbel learning system has been online for three years and is used by over a million people worldwide.
What the press and users say:
"The upshot: learning languages can be stressful, but with Babbel you simply don’t have the chance to get bored. The exercises invite you to keep clicking even though there are a dozen sentences to be translated in the cue. Also clever is the integration of a Community that allows you to be in direct contact with people in faraway lands. It makes all the language cramming double fun." –Welt Online
"Learning languages with Babbel makes it possible to do it in a playful, interactive way and with people from all over the world" -Neon, "The 50 Most Useful Websites", January 2010
"I’m always getting more excited about it, and I would have never dreamed that someday I would have so much ambition to learn. I won’t go to bed until I’ve reviewed all my vocabulary.... my old teachers would be completely suprised...“ - Andrea, German user, about Business English
"This is the most outstanding learning site i have come across. I am so excited!!! Thank you so much or should I say ... gracias, muy bien ...?" -aliciabent, American Babbel user
"This is one of the best sites I have found online to help me learn a language, I will definitely tell my friends about Babbel. I came to this site with no knowledge of Spanish at all, and after being here for only a short time, I feel like I've learned so much, thank you! Gracias por su maravilloso trabajo." -darko.87, American Babbel user
"It's absolutely fantastic, it's exactly how I would describe a perfect language trainer - visual + audio! Thank you very much!" -Vanavera, Babbel user
All images in the above screenshot are licensed under Creative Commons. Credits are from top right to lower left : Randy Robertson, Digital Plus Art & Photo, bensonkua and Al- Fassam.