While it’s not uncommon to see self-proclaimed strongmen
attempting to impress their friends by tearing their now-useless phonebooks in
half, the real strongmen know that to keep up with the times, they’ll soon have
to tackle halving more modern sources of information. Build enough muscle to
tear the internet in half and pay R750 for a Gain Muscle Starter Pack.
No matter how dedicated you are to your fitness goals, it can be difficult to stick to them when you’re left staring enviously at the body builders while your muscles all but throw a tantrum and refuse to get any bigger than they already are. Specifically designed to help you build muscle without breaking you into a million over-trained pieces, Optimum Nutrition’s Starter Pack provides all the supplemental punch you need to get your body bulking up the way you want it to.
What you need to know:
- Package includes 2lbs 100% Whey Gold Standard, 2lbs Casein Gold Standard, one ready-to-drink 350ml Pure Protein, one 195g Fitness Fibre, one shaker cup
- Also includes one Gillette Fusion Razor and four cartridges
- Whey available in two flavours: vanilla or chocolate
- 100% Whey Gold Standard provides the purest, muscle-building protein per serving and rapid absorption; perfect for right before or after a workout
- Casein Gold Standard provides delayed absorption; beneficial throughout the remainder of the day
Whether you’ve been sweating it out with no success, or
you’re just getting into the game of getting buff, the Gain Muscle Starter Pack
is your bulked-up salvation. Considering it’s also delightfully flavoured and
well-known to be one of the most effective ways to build muscle, there’s no
better way to add some beef to an otherwise lean physique.