Pay R800 for a one night’s stay for two people sharing including a game drive, elephant interaction, dinner and breakfast at Bayete Zulu Game Lodge, valued at R1629 (save 51%)
- Save 51% on a one night’s stay for two people sharing including a game drive, elephant interaction, dinner and breakfast
- Luxury accommodation
- Experience wildlife up close and personal
- Groupon redeemable for 4 months
- This Groupon is for two people sharing
- Booking essential: 035 595 8089
- Quote Groupon when booking
- Groupon redeemable Monday to Sunday
- Check in 13:00, check out 11:00
- Excludes school holidays
- Groupon includes dinner and breakfast
- Groupon does not cover gratuity or beverages
- Includes VAT at 14% but excludes Tourism Levy of 1%
- All bookings are subject to availability
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Limited number available
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Groupon must be used in one visit
- Groupon not valid for cash-back
- Terms & Conditions apply
There are many things that you may never experience; like seeing a UFO doing doughnuts in the big parking lot in the sky or a grizzly bear doing Phantom of the Opera on ice in a tutu. However, seeing wildlife up close should definitely be something you can cross off of your list. Today’s Groupon gives you a chance to experience the wild in luxury with a one night’s stay for two people sharing including a game drive, elephant interaction, dinner and breakfast at Bayete Zulu Game Lodge for R800.
TV is great, with it you can watch a cartoon sponge living in a pineapple under the sea or view wildlife in their natural habitat hunting and being generally awesome, but nothing quite beats the real thing. See animals where they are supposed to be with a one night’s stay at Bayete Zulu Game Lodge for you and your fellow wildlife lover. Situated in the Kingdom of Zululand, the Bayete Zulu Game Lodge brings you a taste of the wild in luxury accommodation. The Game Lodge consists of eight Colonial rooms, all en suite, with spacious sunken baths, open showers and a separate toilet. Each individually decorated room has top quality twin beds with a double fold-out ottoman. All rooms are equipped with mosquito nets, air-conditioning, ceiling fans and a mini bar that is well stocked with a selection of beverages and light snacks. For your convenience, in-room safes are provided for the safekeeping of all cash, travel documents and other such articles.
The rooms are decorated in neutral tones and warm textures to echo the natural environment surrounding this sanctuary. This Groupon also includes a game drive, elephant interaction as well as a scrumptious dinner and breakfast. With the Bayete Zulu Game Lodge being one of the most densely stocked reserves in Northern KwaZulu-Natal, a drive with one of their knowledgeable field drivers is guaranteed to be an adventure. Watch the hippos wallow, while their babies ride on their backs and see several other majestic animals right before your own eyes. Not even ET doing tricks with his UFO will top the beauty that is wildlife up close.
To stick the flake into the gelato, your Groupon also includes a one of a kind elephant interaction. Donald the handler at Bayete Zulu Game Lodge, will introduce you to the majestic "Rambo and Rachel” – Bayete Zulu’s habituated elephants. Marvel in the beauty of these creatures as you are dwarfed by the majesty of their size. Donald will also take you on a learning adventure to discover just how incredible these creatures truly are.
Elephant fact: The idiom “An elephant never forgets” came about from Dory the African elephant who used to secretly write lists with her trunk when the other elephants weren’t looking. When asked, Dory would remember dates, numbers and the lyrics of Copacabana, which she had learnt off by heart from her notes, much to her fellow elephants delight.