Pay R2100 per person sharing for a three night beach experience including dinner, bed and breakfast at Wilderness Adventures Rocktail Beach Camp, valued at R4200 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on a three night beach experience with dinner, bed and breakfast per person sharing
- Enjoy 40 kilometres of unspoilt, pristine coastline with year round warm sea temperatures
- Picturesque and relaxing beach experience
- Groupon redeemable for 4 months
- Valid until 10 December 2011, excludes school holidays 23 September to 10 October
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 011 257 5111
- This Groupon is per person sharing
- Minimum two adults per room
- Minimum of three nights stay
- Child rates apply for all ages
- For new bookings only
- Groupon includes accommodation, dinner and breakfast only
- Groupon excludes park fees, drinks, lunch, laundry, any camp activities and any items of person nature
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Terms and Conditions apply
The sea; it has been the muse for songs and films have been made about its majestic inhabitants including a friendly Orca whale and a sponge who wears square pants, has a catchy theme tune, and lives in a pineapple. Experience the beauty of the ocean first hand with today’s Groupon: a three night beach experience including dinner, bed and breakfast at Wilderness Adventures Rocktail Beach Camp for R2100.
Wilderness Adventures is all about simplicity, consistency, accessibility, biodiversity and fun. This conservation organisation aims to tread lightly on the natural environment, trying to keep their carbon fibre footprint to an absolute minimum. They carry this ethos through to all their camps and accommodation and always operate with respect for the environment. With today’s Groupon, you can experience a three day stay at the Wilderness Adventures Rocktail Beach Camp where you will be enthralled by the beauty and mystery of the deep blue sea.
Rocktail Beach Camp is a lush region of forested dunes, wetlands, sandy beaches, woodlands and warm seas on the north-east coast of South Africa. Shaded by the lush Maputaland Coastal Forest, the camp is a brisk 20-minute walk from the beach meaning your sea sanctuary is a mere leisurely stroll away. World-class diving, snorkelling and other beach adventures on remote, unspoilt beaches will keep everyone in the family busy. From frolicking in the waves to building sandcastles that look like unicorns or a sandy, lopsided version of one, Wilderness Adventures guarantees an amazing time to be had by all. Rocktail is also excellent for viewing whales and encountering nesting turtles at certain times of the year. This luxurious adventure camp also boasts excellent subtropical birding with several local species so don’t forget to take your binoculars along.
With today’s Groupon, you will enjoy a three night beach experience with dinner, bed and breakfast. You will be indulged with 40 kilometres of unspoilt, pristine coastline with year round warm sea temperatures. Your accommodation at the Rocktail Beach Camp has a central dining room, bar and lounge with a large wraparound veranda and raised viewing deck with wide views that extend out to the ocean. Rocktail also has some of the world’s best scuba diving on 15 exclusive access reefs.
You will truly feel like Poseidon, Greek God of the seas in the stylish and luxuries suites at this top of the range camp. With crisp white linen and the natural, yet luxurious interior of your living quarters; this home away from home in the wild is just the break you deserve.
Beach fact: A man in Barbados, when attending communal beach barbeques, would wave a pink balloon in the air before he started to do the “funky chicken”. This was a treat for all the children on the island who giggled and found much delight in the man’s eccentric dance moves.