Pay R100 for an online psychic reading from The Holistic Deli, valued at R350 (save 71%)
- Save 70% on an online psychic reading
- See into your future
- International psychic
- Great as a gift for a friend or loved one
- Change your luck
- Make a positive change in your life
- Valid for 3 months
- Online readings are done via email; reply in order of received
- To redeem email Groupon to firstname.lastname@example.org and a document will be forwarded in which you can type your questions
- Groupon is subject to availability
- Late cancellations forfeit Groupon
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
When seeking advice about the future, psychic readers are usually more reliable than magic-eight balls or calculators that spell rude words when turned upside down. Experience the real thing with an online psychic reading from The Holistic Deli for R100.
The Holistic Deli has highly trained psychic experts who are handpicked by founder, Annee Angel to provide you with the highest quality readings and utmost regard for integrity and confidentiality. Readings are done via email, providing compassionate, in-depth and accurate answers. You can ask questions about your past, present or future so whether you want to know if you’ll find the perfect job or if it will ever be OK to wear neon spandex, these psychic readers have you covered.
You wouldn’t ask a nuclear scientist to fix a candyfloss machine, thus staring into your Fruitloops every morning, unfortunately, won’t give you any insight into your future. Any burning questions that you possess can be typed into the document, sent to you by Annee, and mailed off to her more than capable staff. Emails will be replied in order of receiving them so a little patience may be needed, but it will be worth it when you win the jackpot at Bingo.Psychic fact: While on a psychic journey, mental traveller Jules De Moore described a forest made up entirely of giant lollipops inhabited by emerald emus and flying ostriches. He also noted that the year was 1969 and that he was a secret member of the first moon-landing crew.