Whether it’s sorry I forgot our anniversary flowers, sorry I rode over your favourite garden gnome flowers or even an I’m sorry I ate your yoghurt out of the fridge at work teddy, NetFlorist and NetGifts have it all. Get the flowers or gifts you need with today’s Groupon: R200 worth of NetFlorist flowers or NetGift gifts for R100.
Everyone loves receiving flowers, some more than others. In fact some expect flowers on a weekly basis from their husbands, for monthly anniversaries or even on a day-to-day basis, just so they can feel loved. Then there are those who appreciate the every now and again flowers and feel these have a greater impact. These sort of flowers are a great surprise, especially when delivered straight to the person’s doorstep. They also normally result in tears of joy and an “aaaaaah.”
Deciding when to send flowers though is only half the battle. Selecting the right flower is just as important, if not more. For example, it is unwise to send red roses to your best mate’s girlfriend as everyone knows red indicates love (unless you think you’re a character in a Hollywood rom-com).The same can be said for the types of flowers you choose.
Giving sunflowers to someone means “good luck finding that new garden-gnome” while daffodils mean “I forgive you for eating my blueberry yoghurt.” Netflorist has a fantastic selection of all these flowers and more and will help you say what you need to say best. Find the bouquet best suited to the occasion even one that requires apologising for accidently using someone’s toothbrush. Why not send an I’m sorry mug with some flowers for that person to store their new toothbrush in.
Floral fact #490: The first flowers to be given were in Sweden. A woodcutter gave them to his beloved for accidently mowing through her rose bush. He hid the remains under the kitchen sink, next to the biscuits which in turn led to the invention of the first ever rose water flavoured biscuits.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in South Africa
Further deals in other categories
In a Nutshell
- Save 50% on R200 worth of flowers
- Ideal for special occasions and for gifts
- A bouquet of flowers or gift for every occasion
The Fine Print
- Groupon redeemable online
- Groupon redeemable for up to 12 months
- Only one Groupon per person
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes. I.e. Groupon can only be redeemed from Monday
- If purchase is below total value of Groupon then delivery cost will be covered. If the amount of the purchase exceeds the Groupon value then whatever is over and above the amount is the responsibility of the Groupon holder. eg if total cost is R190 and delivery is R40, then Groupon holder will be liable for R30 difference.