Pay R110 for a pair of designer men’s square boxers from Bone Wear (save 51%)
- Save 51% on a pair of designer men’s boxers
- High quality underwear with superior comfort, fit and fabric
- Available in black or white with different coloured trims
- Ideal as a gift or for yourself
- Groupon redeemable for 2 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 083 560 9495
- Redemption only on presentation of printed Groupon(s)
- Redeemable for Bone Wear shop at 355 Lynnwood Road, Pretoria or through mail order
- Groupon excludes shipping costs for out-of-town orders
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for out-of-town orders
- Shipping costs: standard post with tracking, R45 (6-8 working days); Express, R130 (2-3 working days)
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Limited number available
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Shopping hours: Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 14:30; Saturday, 09:00 to 13:00; Closed Sundays
- View full range at www.bonewear.com
While women are happy with a trinket, a book or anything that is both cute and fragrant, trying to figure out what to get a man is right up there with catching a fly, solving a rubrics cube while blindfolded and understanding what happened in Inception. Give him a gift worth remembering without crippling your account or settling on socks with today’s Groupon: a pair of designer men’s square boxers for R110 from Bone Wear.
Whether he’s a suave-suited salesman, happening hip-hopper or hemp-wearing hammock hippy, every man deserves a good pair of underwear. Proudly made in South Africa, Bone Wear offers their men superior comfort and fit from their large range of high quality designer men’s underwear. Spun from the finest fabrics and available in black and white with various trims, the square boxer from Bone Wear has more elegance than a swan driving an Italian sports car.
For the mysterious man who can be seen frequenting popular nightclubs, saving damsels in distress and sporting sunglasses and a chin dimple, try the charcoal black boxers and choose from a white, red, blue, orange or yellow trim. For the outdoorsy athlete who always looks good, saves kittens from trees and brings you breakfast in bed, why not try the white square boxer and choose from a white, red, blue, orange or yellow trim.
Instead of shoving him a quick R200 note in an envelope with an embarrassed ‘Happy Birthday’ written on the card or adding to his expanding sock pile, grab the bull by the boxers and treat him with this special designer item.
Undie fact: Before boxers became the staple undergarment for the modern man, medieval men from Poland would wear tight underwear called ‘Holdy Goldies’ which were made from the skin of goldfish.