Pay R1140 for a two night stay for two people at Ravenna Mountain Retreat, valued at R2280 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on a two night stay for two people
- Stylish accommodation in the Eden luxury unit
- Tranquil surroundings
- Professional and friendly staff
- Get away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Escape for two nights
- Lush Karoo setting
- Groupon redeemable for 1 month
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 023 614 1492
- Groupon excludes breakfast
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms and conditions apply
A good night’s rest is imperative for a productive day spent working at the salt mines, grafting in the fields or successfully dodging the fashion police. Make sure you enjoy a peaceful night sleep in a luxury getaway with a two night stay for two people at Ravenna Mountain Retreat for R1140.
Nestled between the majestic Langeberg Mountains and the rugged Karoo koppies, Ravenna Mountain Retreat oozes style and tranquillity. Boasting a fruit farm, luxury cottages as well as various routes for hiking, walking and mountain biking, this retreat promises to be your sanctuary away from the various stresses of life such as work, bills and Russian spies.
Your fully-equipped Eden luxury unit has a cosy double bed, an open plan kitchen and a spacious lounge. You will be able to soak up the peaceful, tranquil surroundings in style on the resorts patio, giving you uninterrupted never-ending views. You can breathe in the fresh Karoo air or take a dip in the farm dam or rim flow swimming pool to cool off after a day in the hot dry Karoo sun.
Your stylish abode will be beautifully decorated in simple neutral décor and punctuated by bursts of colour and animal print. Experience the wonder of the great outdoors with a loved one during this two night getaway.
Getaway fact: In 1987 an explorer found a secret jungle over a hill in Peru. After searching the area for inhabitants he found nothing but a rare species of slug and some bubble wrap. He deduced that the bubble wrap had been carried there by the wind and named the jungle “El burbuja” meaning “the bubble”.