Do-it-yourself kits and projects can sometimes end in trips to the emergency rooms and compliments on a wonderful set of shelves when actually, it was supposed to be a double-bed. Even when things go horribly wrong, there’s just something satisfying about doing something yourself when you would have had to pay ridiculous amounts of money to get someone to do it for you. Instead of doing a morning run to the coffee-bar down the road and shelling out scary sums for cappuccinos, do it yourself with a Caffitaly Presto single-portion capsule cappuccino machine from Italian Lifestyle for R1150.
The world would be a different and much sadder place without a good cup of morning coffee. People would stumble through their hazy days blurry-eyed and making scary eyes and pterodactyl noises at people instead of talking. There would be no delicious-smelling coffee aisle at the grocery store to distract you from the harsh fluorescent lighting, slushy floors and overwhelming scent of raw vegetables. While you could run down to the local coffee store every morning and grab a skinny, whipless half-caffe latte on a leash, being able to construct the same magic right in your own kitchen is so much more satisfying.
With its sleek lines and stylish compact design, the Caffitaly Presto cappuccino machine matches any kitchen and adds a bit of wow to even the even the humblest of abodes. Like all the best things to come out of Italy, the Caffitaly Presto machine ensures that the best traditions are maintained. Making use of the revolutionary capsule packaging system, not even the barista at your local coffee store could make a cappuccino with this much aroma and flavour.
With a built in steam wand and 15 bar pump-pressure and user-friendly interface, the Caffitaly Presto is perfect for your kitchen at home or to stick on the desk at work for a cappuccino-flavoured pick-me-up during lunch. Perfect for home-makers and barista-wannabes, or just those who love a good cuppa, the Caffitaly Presto doesn’t just make a cappuccino. Coffee, tea and hot-chocolate are all just a button-jab away.
Caffeinated Fact: According to the book of world records, the strangest coffee flavour in the world is Ice-Cream Cake, originally invented by the owner of a table manufacturing company.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in South Africa
Further deals in other categories
In a Nutshell
- Save 50% on a Caffitaly Presto single-portion capsule cappuccino machine
- Makes coffee, tea and hot-chocolate
- 15-bar pump pressure and steam wand
- Revolutionary capsule packaging system
- Sleek and stylish design
- Convenient and user-friendly
The Fine Print
- Groupon redeemable for 2 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 425 6169
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Limited number available
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Groupon valid Monday to Saturday, 8:00 to 17:00
- Can be collected from different locations in your region in Durban, Cape Town and Johannesburg