Pay R122 for a personalised A5 hard-cover diary from Burblepix, valued at R244 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on a personalised A5 hard-cover diary
- Personalised cover and four insert pages
- Groupon includes standard delivery
- Free user-friendly software to design diary
- Option to upgrade to executive journal or management diary at extra cost
- Ideal for the new year
- Groupon redeemable for 4 months
- To redeem, download the software here to create your diary, then upload to http://www.burblepix.co.za
- One Groupon per person
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of Groupon
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Please allow between five and seven days for delivery
- Visit the Facebook page
Among the other instincts like finding food when you’re hungry and wanting what everyone else has, humans are born with the drive to personalise everything that crosses their path. Toddlers mark their territory with drool and graffiti-artists write their name on everything in big, colourful and sometimes illegible letters. Give in to the instinct and pay R122 for a personalised A5 hard-cover diary from Burblepix.
The easiest things in life are one, two, three’s and ay, bee, cees, so when something comes in three steps you know it’s going to be easy unless the steps start with climb Kilimanjaro in gym shorts. Luckily, designing your personalised diary doesn’t involve revealing clothing or hills with delusions of grandeur.
After installing the free user-friendly software, use one of the pre-designed templates that make the design as simple as drag-and-drop or show off your skills and create your own background and themes. The software is supported by PC and Mac, as well as most of the latest operating systems, so it doesn’t even matter what sort of computer you’re using. And their definition of user-friendly doesn’t only include users with an advanced degree in C++.
The diary includes a cover with personalised photos and text as well as four insert pages, so you could dedicate an entire diary to snapshots of your Mr. Potatohead collection or a collage of black-and-white art-shots. Once you’ve finished creating your masterpiece, all it takes is one simple click on the order button. You can upload your book via the web or send it via post.
Once your diary has been delivered – mahala, of course – you can decide whether or not you really want to be marking it up with daily scribbles.
Photo fact: It is a well-known fact that photographers keep a pair of braai tongs on their key rings. They use this to delicately move models’ hair before taking photos. The braai tongs have to be clean at all times to avoid getting grease on the model, unless that’s the look the photographer is aiming for.