Pay R1299 for a 2-night stay for two including breakfast and a wine tour at the Victorian 1906 Hotel, valued at R3100 (save 58%)
- Save 58% on a 2-night stay for two including breakfast and a wine tour
- Elegant premier suite
- Wine tour includes the following estates: Zandvliet estate, Excelsior estate, Dewetshof estate, Weltevrede estate and Ashton Cellars
- Scrumptious continental breakfast
- Beautifully decorated lodge
- Enjoy the charm of the Klein Karoo
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 023 614 2440/1 or email email@example.com
- One usable Groupon per couple
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
Contrary to popular belief, the simplest way of getting a pesky monkey off your back is not to scare it off with cheesy saxophone music and a statue of a mermaid, but to take a relaxing getaway with a loved one, excluding said monkey. Take a break and rejuvenate with a 2-night stay for two including breakfast and a wine tour at the Victorian 1906 Hotel for R1299.
When you try opening your garage door with the DVD remote, it may be time to put the remote down and slowly step away from your house. A luxurious two-night stay, including breakfast and a wine tour at the Victorian 1906 Hotel is the perfect salvation for your collecting all your scattered marbles. This beautiful boutique hotel is decorated in the style of the order and strictness of the Victorian era, juxtaposed with the most modern, playful and delectable colour palette.
This stylish getaway boasts the luxury of a five-star hotel, with all its modern conveniences, and the blend of the authentic personal touch of a guesthouse. You and your beloved will be able to relax while soaking up the picturesque Klein Karoo views, including the breath-taking sight of the Langeberg Mountains.
The extensive and stylish wine tour, with a collection and drop off at the hotel, includes five prestigious estates such as the Zandvliet estate, Excelsior estate, Dewetshof, Weltevrede estate and Ashton Cellars. Indulge in the aroma of these fine wines while basking in the sun in the beautiful vineyards and forget all about that ominous monkey that has subsequently packed up and gone off to bother a banana farmer in Nicaragua.
Hotel fact: A hotel in Latvia received intense media coverage after they had a famous guest stay in their lodge. The guest, an internet sensation grizzly bear who is capable of riding a tricycle, caused a media frenzy and subsequently fled without even leaving a tip.