The perfect Christmas read: Pay R135 for Geneen Roth’s Women, Food and God, valued at R270 (Save 50%)
- Save 50% on Women, Food and God by Geneen Roth
- Explores the relationship between woman, food and self-awareness
- Championed by Oprah Winfrey and subject of an upcoming episode
- “This book is an opportunity to finally end the war with weight and unlock the door to freedom” – Oprah Winfrey
- Blend of spirituality, psychology and self-awareness
- An interesting and In-depth look into emotional eating
- A thinking women’s diet booking, includes all the eating guidelines and materials from the author’s years of seminars
- Ideal as a Christmas gift
- Groupon redeemable until 30 November 2011
- Redeem your Groupon here: http://www.redeemit.co.za/za/en/1609339/step1 . Must input individual Groupon codes
- One Groupon per person
- Groupon includes delivery
- Allow 3-4 weeks for delivery
- Ensure the address entered is your daytime address as you will have to sign for the package e.g. work or home
- Delivery address must be physical daytime address – PO Box address is insufficient.
- Groupon valid for a softcover copy
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Groupon not valid for in-store promotions
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
According to an unofficial source, when walruses suffer from emotional stress they are prone to wearing seaweed on their heads while singing morose songs off the official Titanic soundtrack. Women are a little different. Discover the fascinating relationship between how you eat, your emotions and how you see yourself in the world and fill your Christmas stocking with Geneen Roth’s masterful Women, Food and God self-help book for R135.
Much like the French and the English, women and food have a rather tempestuous relationship. This is why Geneen Roth’s masterwork, Women, Food and God, is creating a hullaballoo of praise for her fascinating exploration of the relationship between how women eat and how they see themselves in the world. Championed by Oprah Winfrey as “an opportunity to finally end the war with weight”, Roth’s work is a blend of spirituality, psychology and self-awareness that provides women with new hope and a renewed sense of self-worth.
Although labeled as the thinking women’s diet book, Women, Food and God is so much more. Since her 1991 bestseller, When Food Is Love, was published, Roth has taken the sum total of her experience and combined it with spirituality and psychology to explain women's true hunger. Roth's approach to eating is that it is the same as any addiction – an activity to avoid feeling emotions. From the first page, readers will be struck by the author's intelligence, humour and sensitivity, as she traces the path of overeating from its subtle beginnings through to its logical end. Whether the drug is booze or brownies, the problem is the same: opting out of life.
Urging readers to pay attention to what they truly need – and it’s not in the supermarket – Roth provides seven basic guidelines for eating and shares reassuring and practical advice that has helped thousands of women beat the bulge while experiencing a happier and more fulfilled life.Health-kick: One of the strangest diets to be published was designed by a French woman named Patti Paresseux. She suggested eating only low-fat yoghurt and working in a restaurant that serves frog’s legs dipped in mayonnaise. The smell of them and serving mayo frogs-legs all day is supposed to make you feel full.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in South Africa
Further deals in other categories
Jonathan Ball Publishers. .