Pay R149 for a set of eyelashes for your car from The Car Lash Co, valued at R380 (save 61%)
- Save 61% on eyelashes for your car
- Personalise your car with a feminine touch
- Fun and funky way to identify your car
- Easy to apply and easy to remove
- Ideal as a gift or for yourself
- Designed to stay on during car-washes and normal driving conditions
- Groupon includes delivery
- Groupon redeemable for 1 month
- Booking essential and subject to availability
- To redeem, email email@example.com with full contact details, physical address, Groupon and number of Groupons purchased
- Delivery details confirmed upon redemption
- Groupon only valid and issued once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable for promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
Much like sloths, Martians, and toddlers suffering from delayed hair growth – cars can appear very unfeminine. While you can easily put a bow on baldy’s head or dress the sloth in a pinafore, there’s not much you can do to feminise a 4X4 diesel, except maybe blast “I’m your lady” from the speakers or spray paint it hot pink – or so you thought. Make your car feel like the lady she is with a pair of car-lashes for R149 from The Car Lash Co.
As crazy as eyelashes for your car sounds – you know you want to. Come tornadoes of fire or Godzilla attacks, most women would rather face a date with Freddy Kruger than go out in public without mascara on – so why should it be any different for cars? It’s for this very valid reason that The Car Lash Co. has taken it upon themselves to help you beautify your bonnet with a pair of lengthy and luscious eyelashes.
Available in a one-size-fascinates-all, car-lashes are easy to apply and simple to remove. Designed to hang on for dear life during stormy carwashes and speedy driving, car-lashes will stay loyal to your car while highlighting the personality she’s always had, but never been able to express.
Funny fact: When the car magazine Nuts and Bolts tried to do a “cribs” episode at the Queen of Bolivia’s palace, they were escorted out by security guards riding bears and later sent a handful of pecan nuts with skulls drawn on them.