Santa won't get lost this Christmas: Pay R1499 for a GPS for Dummies Navigational Unit, valued at R3499 (save 57%)
- Save 57% on a GPS for Dummies Navigational Unit
- Familiar and easy to use For Dummies style
- Easy to use instruction manual
- Built-in music player and picture viewer
- 2D and 3D mapping on a colour touch-screen
- Pre-loaded with points of interests for South Africa
- Voice and visual turn-by-turn navigation
- Streamlined design is a perfect fit for car, backpacks, purses and bicycles
- No subscription needed
- Ideal as a Christmas gift
- Groupon redeemable for 1 month
- To redeem Groupon, send full delivery and contact details and a copy of Groupon to email@example.com
- Not valid for in-store redemption
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- Limited number available
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Please allow between two and three weeks for delivery
There’s more than one reason that the city is often called the concrete jungle. Not only are watering holes in ready supply, but like in the jungle where every path looks the same, it can be easy to mistake one suburban highway for another. Invest in something better than a normal map and pay R1499 for a GPS for Dummies Navigational Unit.
There are many people who, when confronted with a map to read, metaphorically run screaming in the opposite direction. Using the familiar and easier to use than a slinky on the staircase For Dummies style, the nifty navigational device helps drivers to steer confidently with preloaded maps of the entire South African roadway system which, like every movie in the cinemas these days, are provided in bright colour and both 2D and 3D. Though it still features maps, there’s no need to worry about reading it upside down because it provides both voice and visual turn-by-turn navigation. So, in essence, your car will be talking to you and with its high-tech sorcery, it might even say something like, there will be no foolish lane-merging or silly u-turns in the next kilometre.
Pre-loaded with over a million points of interest, just one click of a button can reveal nearby restaurants or hidden pirate's booty. It also features a digital music player and picture viewer to save you from hurting yourself on the steering wheel when you pass out from the sheer boredom of sitting in Sunday afternoon traffic.
In familiar For Dummies style, the device comes with an easy to use instruction manual to make it even more simple than Simon to set up and use. Perfect for cars, backpacks and purses, it doesn’t matter where you are or what you’re doing – the GPS for Dummies Navigational Unit can get you where you need to be.Technological Fact: An eccentric inventor in the north of Kentucky, despairing at the fact that she could never keep her coffee cheese-cake cold in the Kentucky heat, decided that she needed a portable refrigerator. After three years of trial and error, she finally produced cooler-box which connects to any car-charger and maintains a temperature of three degrees.