While do-it-yourself kits and projects can sometimes end in trips to the emergency rooms and compliments on building a wonderful set of shelves when actually, it was supposed to be a double-bed. Even when things go horribly wrong, there’s just something satisfying about doing something yourself when you would have had to pay ridiculous amounts of money to get someone to do it for you. Instead of doing a morning run to the coffee-bar down the road and shelling out scary sums for cappuccinos, do it yourself and pay R1560 for a Caffitaly Mushroom Capsule Machine.
The world would be a different and much sadder place without a good cup of morning coffee. People would stumble through their hazy days blurry-eyed and making scary eyes and pterodactyl noises at people instead of talking. There would be no delicious-smelling coffee aisle at the grocery store to distract you from the harsh fluorescent lighting, slushy floors and overwhelming scent of raw vegetables. While you could run down to the local coffee store every morning and grab a skinny, whipless half-caf latte on a leash, it’s far better to be able to fill your own kitchen with that freshly-brewed might as well be liquid-gold smell.
With its sleek lines and stylish compact design, the Caffitaly Mushroom Capsule Machine matches any kitchen and adds a bit of wow to even the even the humblest of abodes. Like all the best things to come out of Italy, the Caffitaly Mushroom ensures that the best traditions are maintained. Making use of the revolutionary capsule packaging system, not even the barista at your local coffee store could make a cup of coffee with this much aroma and flavour.
With a built-in capsule disposal container, 15 bar pump-pressure and user-friendly interface, the Caffitaly Mushroom is perfect for your kitchen at home or to stick on the desk at work for a coffee-flavoured pick-me-up during lunch. It also receives bonus points for being an awesome gift for home-makers and barista-wannabes, or just those who love a good cuppa.
Caffeinated Fact: According to the book of world records, the strangest coffee flavour in the world is Ice-Cream Cake, originally invented by the owner of a table manufacturing company.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in South Africa
Further deals in other categories
In a Nutshell
- Save 40% on a Caffitaly Mushroom Capsule Coffee Machine
- Available in White-Silver, Blue-Silver and Gold-Silver
- 15-bar pump pressure
- Revolutionary capsule packaging system
- Sleek and stylish design
- Convenient and user-friendly
- Removable 1.2 litre water tank with integrated filter
- Ideal as a gift
The Fine Print
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- To redeem Groupon (subject to availability) call: 021 425 6169
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Limited number available
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Groupon valid Monday to Saturday, 10:00 to 17:00
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Can be collected from locations in your region