Ideal for moms-to-be at Christmas: Pay R1775 for an all-inclusive Lansinoh and PregOmega Plus Breastfeeding Kit, valued at R2713
- Save 35% on an all-inclusive Lansinoh and PregOmega Plus Breastfeeding Kit
- Contains: Lansinoh Affinity Double Electric Breast Pump; Lansinoh HPA Lanolin Nipple Cream 10g; Lansinoh Soothies Gel Pads 2’s; Lansinoh Breast Milk Storage Bags 25’s; Lansinoh Diaper Rash Ointment 85g; Lansinoh Clean & Conditioning Wipes 80’s; PregOmega Plus 28 day supplement pack for pregnant and breastfeeding moms and Pregnecreme Stretch Mark Cream 50ml
- Making breastfeeding natural and pleasant experience for both mom’s and babies
- Superior quality products for breastfeeding
- Leading manufacturer of breastfeeding accessories
- Bisphenol-A free and 100% safe for both mother and child
- Trusted by moms all over the world
- Ideal as a Christmas gift for an expecting mom
- Groupon redeemable for 1 month
- Redemption process: send copy of Groupon, details, delivery address and phone number to email@example.com
- Delivery included
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Groupon not valid for in-store promotions
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
While bonding with the bun in your tum is as priceless as it is precious; breastfeeding is another story. Said to be as uncomfortable as arriving at your ex’s wedding without a date, breastfeeding can prompt women to suffer everything from infections to unpleasant dryness and pain. Say goodbye to pain and enjoy bonding with your little beauty with the help of all-inclusive Lansinoh and PregOmega Plus Breastfeeding Kit for R1775.
Founded more than 20 years ago, Lansinoh have spent years supporting families who choose to nurture their children with natural breastfeeding. While in spirit, Mothers are tough enough to roundhouse-kick a rapid robot, everyone needs a little help at times and breastfeeding is one of those times. Whether you’re a milk and cookies stay-at-home mom or an edgy executive, the all-inclusive kit contains everything you need to make breastfeeding a pleasant experience.
When it comes to making breastfeeding easier, the Lansinoh Affinity Double Electric Breast Pump is the answer to all your milk production woes. As a hospital grade pump in one, it is built for frequent use and boasts two pumps – allowing a mother to produce more milk in half the time while helping to maintain a steady supply of breast milk. Gentle, quiet and convenient, the Lansinoh Affinity Double Electric Breast Pump is the ideal Christmas gift for a mom-to-be. Also included in the kit are Lansinoh Breast Milk storage bags; individually sterilized storage bags that can store milk in the freezer for up to six months.
Because dry and cracked nipples are one of the primary problems associated with breastfeeding, the kit includes Lansinoh HPA Lanolin Nipple Cream; an effective cream for the prevention and treatment of sore and crackled nipples. The nipple cream is 100% hypo allergenic and is safe to use in the process of breastfeeding as it is preservative and additive free. To soothe even further, enjoy the cooling sensation of Soothies Gel Pads; Re-usable for 72-hours, these pads are applied to nipples for the instant relief of soreness and dryness, resulting in a cooling sensation not unlike being turned into fresh vanilla ice cream.
When it comes to soreness, the Lansinoh 3-in-1 Diaper Rash Ointment is trusted by mom’s worldwide for being highly effective for the prevention and treatment of skin rashes. Used alongside Lansinoh Lanolin enriched Clean and Conditioning Wipes, both mom and baby will be happier than a kitten in a laundry basket.
With a mother-lode of different products and solutions, tuck into your treasure trove of breastfeeding products and make the process a pleasure for both mother and child.Memorable fact: Despite their perceived lack of intelligence, it has been discovered that babies that are anything from a week old can remember and recognise up to 100 random objects. This was proved when a baby was presented with over 100 random sweets and recognised them all as food and remembered to eat them.