Pay R1980 for a Nelson Mandela 90th Birthday 2008 MS67 R5 coin from The Coin Company, valued at R4500 (save 56%)
- Save 56% on a Nelson Mandela 90th Birthday 2008 MS67 R5 coin
- Specifications of coin: weight 9.50 g, diameter 26.00 mm, thickness 2.80 mm
- Nelson Mandela 90th Birthday 2008 R5 coin is Bi-Metal Alloy Grade MS67 by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC)
- Extremely valuable coin that will only become more rare with time
- Own a piece of South African history
- Groupon redeemable for 1 month
- The Coin Company contact: 011 055 2649
- Delivery included in Groupon price
- Delivery anywhere in South Africa counter to counter
- First 400 customers, delivery within fourteen working days of Groupon deal closing. Thereafter, delivery within thirty working days
- Delivery address must be provided at checkout online
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Send your PHYSICAL address AND your Groupon to Groupon@thecoinco.com to redeem
Like finding the feather of a Dodo-bird while excavating your backyard to build a lap pool or stumbling cross the proto-type of the very first tube of Pritt, some things are rare and often unlikely. With today’s Groupon you can have a piece of history that is rare and has value that will only grow with age: a Nelson Mandela 90th Birthday 2008 MS67 R5 coin from The Coin Company for R1980.
On July 18th, former South African President Nelson Mandela turned 93. In the year 2008 a coin was made in his honour to celebrate his 90th Birthday. The value of this Mandela Coin grows year after year so this Groupon is a lot more valuable than you think.
Another rarity of this Groupon is that most of these R5 coins that the South African mint made to pay special tribute to Nelson Mandela never made it into circulation. They were kept by the majority of South Africans hoping to keep them as a memento and this fact has increased the value of the rare Mandela graded coins. The incredible growth of the value of these coins makes them a phenomenal and sure investment.
Some like to collect buttons and others artistic pictures that their cat painted with its left paw, to the owners of these gems they are equally special. However, collecting rare and valuable coins has become a growing and lucrative activity around the world that has a great return. The Coin Company boasts a collective 30 years of experience in rare coins and another bonus to this Groupon is that no Capital Gains Tax or other taxes are payable on resale of Mandela coins, as well as no estate duties.
Own an important piece of South Africa’s history in the palm of your hand, in a whole in your mattress or in the safe protective casing of a coin case you made from wood and love, with a Nelson Mandela 90th Birthday 2008 MS67 R5 coin from The Coin Company.
Coin fact: A coin collector from New York found an extremely rare penny in a motel called the Midnight Motel. The only problem was that, like the Hotel California, he could check out any time he liked but he could never leave. The poor coin collector was forced to spend the rest of his days stuck in the motel with only his rare penny to keep him company.