Pay R199 for an electronic key finder, valued at R295 (save 33%)
- Save 33% on an electronic key-finder
- Will locate keys in drawers, pockets, bags, under pillows and anywhere else those pesky key goblins hide them
- Can find keys up to 40 metres (120 feet) away
- Extra sensitive RF receiver
- Simply attach fob to keys and keep transmitter in wallet, purse or pocket
- Press button and receiver will beep to guide you to your keys
- Key-finder requires and includes two CR2016 batteries for transmitter, and two CR2032 batteries for receiver
- Groupon redeemable for 1 month
- Redemption process: send electronic copy of Groupon, contact details and postage address to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Groupon includes delivery
- Allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery
- Includes set of full charged batteries
- Groupon only valid and issued once deal closes
- Redemption on presentation of printed Groupon(s)
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable for promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
Much like accidently drinking sour milk, getting caught behind people who walk really slowly and encountering nose-whistlers, losing your keys is a daily annoyance that makes you want to stick your head in the sand. Instead of being mistaken for an urban ostrich or switching to cycling, end the seemingly epic search for your keys with today’s Groupon gadget: an electronic key finder for R199.
Some annoyances you can’t avoid; milk does go sour ridiculously quickly and Murphy’s Law rules that all busy people are destined to be stuck behind snail-walkers at least twice a week – such is life. However, with today’s clever little Groupon the never-ending quest to find your roaming keys can be made easier with the simple push of a button and a resounding beep.
Reputed to be the best key-finder on the market, this little gadget of the gods comes in two parts; a transmitter and a receiver. With the ability to locate your keys within a 40m (120 foot) radius, this gadget can track down even the most rebellious of drifters; whether they’ve hidden themselves in your drawer or moved to the Arctic’s otherwise known as the fridge.
Simply attach the fob to your keys and keep the transmitter, a credit card-sized device, in your pocket, bag or wallet. The next time you find that your keys have gone AWOL, all it takes is a push of a button on your transmitter and you’ll soon hear your keys crying for their parents – well, beeping for their parents.
Avoid the avoidable and live your life with one less annoyance with today’s glorious gadget.
Gadget Fact: Last year, a well-known e-commerce company invented a gadget that could record and gauge the importance of all water-cooler conversations. Because they couldn’t hide the gadget in the water cooler itself, they had to buy a candy floss machine in which to hide it – a decision which ultimately led to a much happier and more productive office environment.