Pay R1999 for a 15-piece Non Stick two-coat Teflon High Quality Cookware Set, valued at R3499 (Save 42%)
- Save 42% on a 15-Piece Non Stick two-coat Teflon High Quality Cookware Set
- Set includes: 1 x 24cm frying pan; 1 x 30cm baking disc; 1 x 26cm casserole pot; 1 x 18cm sauce pot; 1 x 21 cm casserole pot; 1 x 24 cm casserole pot; 3 piece nylon spoon set
- Two-coats of non-stick Teflon
- Suitable to be used in all cooking devices
- Aluminium base and easy to clean
- Heat resistant and durable handles
- Dish washer friendly
- Groupon redeemable until 10 November 2011
- Groupon includes national delivery fee
- Redeem your Groupon here: http://www.redeemit.co.za/za/en/1398903/step1
- Do not enter PO Box details as delivery address
- Ensure the address you enter is your day address as you will have to sign for the package e.g. work/home
- Failure to adhere to the above will result in delay and potential additional costs for delivery
- Allow 3-4 weeks for delivery
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
One of the best things about camping is that cooking takes nothing more than a box of matches, some kindling and an old soup-can – or a thin, flat rock if you’re feeling adventurous. Unfortunately, you can’t spend your life living in a tent and cooking on open flames. Show some pride for civilisation and cook with style with a 15-piece cookware set for R1999.
Most people have at least one pot in their kitchen that’s a charred blackish colour on the bottom; not because you forgot it on the stove, but because it’s so wrecked that even cooking two-minute noodles takes an hour. Imagine being able to actually stick to the time-guidelines on food packages? Enter the miraculous non-stick survival skills of this cookware set; featuring a double coat of non-stick Teflon and a stronger and more durable base, the only thing that’ll stick to these pans is your undying devotion.
The high-quality pots and pans boast heat resistant and extra durable handles, preventing those “oops” moments where your floor gains a meal and your hands gain third degree burns. Friendly and robust, the aluminium based pots and pans get on well with any methods appliance, whether it’s an electric gas stove, a fire-breathing dragon or a halogen burner.
Whether you’re looking for a first-ever set of cookware to ratchet up your domestic-bliss a notch, or you’re almost hypnotically drawn-in by all things shiny and new; the 15-piece cookware set is the only set you’ll ever need.
Sizzlin’ Statistic: The first method of deep-frying food used a ceramic-pot suspended over a hot-spring and food often took to seven hours to cook properly.