Dinner parties are a great opportunity to show off what you know. Unfortunately, when conversations about Fincher’s latest film tangents off into an in-depth analysis of the stock market – everyone might as well be speaking Klingon. If you define a cash flow as how quickly the money flows out of your account or think depreciation is the decline of someone’s affection then it’s time to increase your financial know-how with today’s Groupon: a 12-month subscription to Forbes Africa magazine for R219.40.
While there are those whose financial knowledge is equivalent to that of a goldfish, Africa is filled with budding businessmen and women who know a thing or two about navigating the rocky financial terrain. Though Forbes Africa only hit shelves on 1 October 2011, the financially inclined have since been rushing to the stands in order to get their monthly finance fix. Described as “The Capitalist Tool”, Forbes Africa is fast becoming the magazine of choice for those interested in everything from the cutting edge issues affecting finance to the shifting paradigms of Africa’s economic environment.
Ideal as a Christmas gift for the man in your life or as a little “I’m awesome” gift to yourself, today’s Groupon is not only a great gift, but an intellectual asset that’s worth investing in. Learn the art of getting rich in Africa from the best financial advisors, analysts and entrepreneurs with a 12-month subscription to the fantastic Forbes Africa publication.
Financial Fact: It’s widely speculated, but specialists claim that those involved in finance and economics are more likely to excel at playing the banjo.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in South Africa
Further deals in other categories
In a Nutshell
- Save 50% on a 12-month subscription to Forbes Africa
- “The Capitalist Tool”
- Glossy monthly finance magazine
- Get your business and finance fix for a whole year
- Brings forward cutting edge issues influencing wealth in Africa
- Lessons on the art of getting rich in Africa
- Ideal as a gift or for yourself
The Fine Print
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Redemption process: call Ramsay Media on 086 010 0205 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your Groupon code to initiate your contract
- Groupon includes door-to-door delivery
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation