Out of all five senses, the sense of smell is arguably the most important. Without it, you wouldn’t be able to savour the taste of that last slice of pizza and aromatherapists would probably go out of business. Show some nose-appreciation with a 125ml bottle of Elizabeth Arden Splendour for R272.
There’s no doubt that fragrances are the unsung heroes of the Earth. The preferred food of most noses, scents are the forces that determine your thumbs up or down from nearby nostrils and are probably the factors that influence a lot of important milestones in your life. With a great smelling fragrance by your side, the thumbs of every nearby nostril will be defying gravity to turn themselves skyward in approval.
The sweet-smelling, compact 125ml of Splendour is a unique blend of fruity, floral and woodsy notes, visually comparable to a day trip with red-riding hood without the encounters of the big-bad-wolf variety. Dreamed into existence by a team of scent-savvy specialists with high-tech fragrance finding abilities, Splendour is a combination of strength and femininity in a sleek package. Refined, oriental and flowery, the scent is recommended for evening wear, but the mix of musk, water-lily and magnolia makes it perfect for everyday wear as well.
While fruity smells are almost scientifically proven to be more delicious, no one would suggest you cover yourself in fruit salad. Though recommendations are all good and well, sticking to spritzing and doing a little shimmy under your perfume in the evening may leave you in a tight (and rather smelly) spot in the afternoon, meaning that any chance encounters with Mr. Oh So Right may for him seem like Red Riding Hood’s chance encounter with the Big, Bad and rich in bodily odors, female version of the Wolf. Best you be prepared with Splendour, splendid enough to make any man, or woman, weak in the knee pits.
Smelly Fact: The famous zombie-snake native to an Irish pub in New Zealand is the finest smelling snake in the Southern Hemisphere. His career as a world-famous fragrant zombie-snake was launched when he accidentally fell into a vat of concentrated perfume in a fragrance factory.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in South Africa
Further deals in other categories
In a Nutshell
- Save 45% on a 125ml bottle of Elizabeth Arden Splendour
- Free delivery
- Oriental, floral fragrance
- Perfect for evening wear
- Ideal as a gift
- Splendor is a famous Elizabeth Arden brand
- It is extremely difficult to find the 125ml in SA
- Reduced by 45% from RRP
- Top notes are pineapple, wisteria, freesia, peony, hiacynth, apple, sweet pea and bergamot; middle notes are magnolia, tea rose, lily, poppy, orchid, jasmine, lily-of-the-valley and rose; base notes are sandalwood, amber, dark woodsy notes, musk, cedar and brazilian rosewood
The Fine Print
- Groupon redeemable for 2 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Limited number available
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Place orders via email with a scanned copy of your Groupon: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Present Groupon at point of delivery