Pay R289 for Baba De Caracol Skin Renewal Snail Cream
- Save 28% on Baba De Caracol Skin Renewal Snail Cream
- Groupon includes national delivery
- Nourishes, revitalizes and moisturizes the skin whilst removing wrinkles
- Contains ALLANTOIN, COLLAGEN and ELASTIN which regenerates and renews damaged skin tissue including: scars, stretch marks, wrinkles, burns and acne
- Improves skin elasticity, leaving it soft and smooth and younger looking
- Multi-purpose cream for face, hands and body
- Groupon redeemable for 1 month
- To redeem Groupon, send details, delivery address and a copy of Groupon to email@example.com
- Groupon not redeemable in-store
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Limited number available
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Please allow up to three weeks for delivery
- For queries, contact: 011 430 6005
With such a wide range of conversational gesticulation and subtle facial expressions, your body is like your own personal billboard. Of course, like any other billboard, if you let if fall into disrepair, teenagers might be tempted to spray-paint it with pithy slogans or a moustache. Stave off surly graffiterati and pay R289 for Baba De Caracol Skin Renewal Snail Cream.
The result of some late-breaking discoveries in the cosmetic field, Renuar Baba de Caracol is not exactly a new trick, but it’s definitely a new take on it. Though snail cream has been used since Ancient Greece, Baba De Caracol is definitely better than getting up close and personal with a few garden slugs. A multi-purpose treatment, it can be used anywhere on the hands, face or body and is guaranteed to keep you dumfounded with its effects on your dermis. With a variety of benefits wider than the generation gap, the cream is almost like a cure-all for any skin-shenanigans whether it’s scarring, stretch marks or fine lines and wrinkles.
With a combination of renewal activities, the cream acts where it’s needed most and helps to fortify and renew the skin. Allotonin repairs and regenerates tissues and glycolic acid provides a natural peeling effect like those ‘peel and heal’ facials you see advertised which also helps to rejuvenate the skin. Not only do the healing properties help with things like age and sun spots, pigmentation and the pock-marks of teenage acne, it also aids in the recovery of other injuries like burns. Even if your skin is competing with white wine for dryness, the cream can sort it out with proteins and vitamins to nourish and soften. Essentially, Baba De Caracol Skin Renewal Cream is like a bottled fountain of youth, even tightening and firming the skin.
It’s still nice to go for a facial now and then, because having someone wait on you hand and foot is always nice, but snail cream can ensure that you don’t necessarily need the revamp.
Ingredient fact: The ‘Golden Crown’ flower, which grows only on the southern bank of one stretch of the Nile river, is said to permanently cure sinus problems.