Pay R297 for 3D Breast-Firming Cream, valued at R803.50 (save 63%)
- Save 63% on 100ml 3D Breast-Firming and Forming Cream
- Natural and effective alternative to plastic surgery
- Clinically and dermatologically approved
- Sculpt, firm and reconstruct feminine assets
- Increase volume and elasticity
- Clinically tested, safe and user-friendly
- Contains nourishing apricot, shea butter, jojoba, evening primrose, fennel and orange oils
- Enriched with vitamin E, aloe vera and botanical extracts
- Natural-based cream
- Can deliver anywhere in South Africa
- Groupon redeemable for 1 month
- Groupon can be redeemed on www.expederm.com - You must be signed in in order to redeem (see instructions here)
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Limited number available
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Groupon does not include shipping costs
- Please be advised that this is an international delivery
When you hear about taking care of your assets, you usually think houses and cars protected by teams of ruthless, highly trained lawyers and an entire deck of insurance policies. Take care of your feminine assets without tussling with court-room sharks with 3D breast firming and forming cream for R297.
The girls you see on the covers of the glossies these days
know better than to turn to painful shots and little doctors with scalpels to
keep their assets in shape, but their latest trend is much safer and painless. A
better seller than Stephen King, 3D breast firming and forming cream is natural
based and backed by thousands of success stories – unlike Stephen King, none of
the stories involve scary, supernatural goings-on.
Working to sculpt, reconstruct and improve firmness, the cream works scientifically on the skin’s layers to create firmness and volume. An entire dictionary of scientific terms like restoring the contractile biomechanical fibroplasts and preadipocyte differentiation could explain what the wonder-cream does, but not many people enjoy having to cross-reference labels with a dictionary bigger than the bottle. Simply put, the cream creates elasticity while improving firmness and volume, and restores collagen contraction.
Clinically and dermatologically approved, the hypo-allergenic cream contains only the best nourishing oils like shea butter and evening primrose. All it takes is one daily application to reap the benefits. A few simple clicks of a button could get you started on your road to proactive asset maintenance.
Mammary Fact: A brand of chapstick for men had to be recalled during the 1960’s due to some of its controversial side effects. Apparently, one of the many ingredients in the chapstick was causing men to develop breasts, and it wasn’t long before recycling-plants everywhere were overflowing with the offending product.