Pay R299 for a Gyro 3.5 channel remote control rechargeable helicopter, valued at R449 (save 33%)
- Save up to 33% on a Gyro 3.5 channel remote control rechargeable helicopter
- Fun for the whole family
- Helicopter is 26cm in length and is 13cm in height
- The remote control requires no aerial as it uses infrared transmission technology
- Operational range of 50 metres
- Has LED flashing lights and an intermediate to advanced level switch for different levels of flyers
- Available in black or red
- Rechargeable helicopter
- Perfect gift for children or adults
- Groupon redeemable until 24 October 2011
- Groupon redeemable here: http://www.redeemit.co.za/za/en/1128392
- Contact for support: 011 234 5666
- For ages 14-years and up
- Groupon is subject to availability
- Groupon includes delivery
- Please allow between two and three weeks for delivery
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
Flight is a privilege afforded to birds, Superman and pigs when describing the unlikely possibility of something actually happening. Enjoy the freedom of flight where you control the pace with today’s Groupon: a Gyro 3.5 channel remote control rechargeable helicopter for R299.
If only all things were radio controlled; you would never have to get up to find the remote and your favourite snack would be a mere joystick push away. The Gyro 3.5 channel remote control rechargeable helicopter has an operational range of 50 metres and the remote control requires no aerial, as it uses infrared transmission technology or Jedi mind tricks, but probably the former.
Whether you are the next Amelia Earhart or you spend more time in the bushes than over them, the Gyro 3.5 channel remote control rechargeable helicopter is perfect as there is an intermediate to advanced level switch for different levels of flyers. This little gizmo also has LED flashing lights and is available in black or red. It can be used indoors and even outdoors when the weather is good and there is no chance of your helicopter succumbing to a merciless gale force wind. Hours of fun will be had for the whole family with this toy helicopter – whether it’s soaring into the wide open skies or spending your time dodging the havoc-wreaking jaws of the neighbour’s dog.
Flying fact: The Wright Brothers had a good luck ritual before embarking on any flight attempts. This ritual involved them drinking a cup of Oolong tea whilst sitting under their beds. They saw this as meditation and said it helped them to focus on the challenge that lay ahead.