You’d be hard-pressed to find a situation in which monotony could ever be considered a good thing and even if you’re just switching up your brand of toothpaste or disinfectant every couple of months, you need a bit of variety in life. Of course, spending an evening doing needlepoint instead of watching your favourite soapie can be refreshing, but sometimes what you really need is a change of scenery. Rather than pitch a tent in the middle of some scenic nowhere, pay R3210 for a two-night weekend stay at the Hilton Windhoek for up to two guests.
Nestled right in the heart of
Namibia’s capital city, the Hilton Windhoek combines contemporary African style
with the swish comfort you see in the movies. Within shouting distance from
some of Namibia’s best historical and tourist attractions and kitted out with
all of the swanky luxury that make’s a night at the Hilton something even
movie-stars talk about, there’s really no better place to get away, whether you’re a tourist, touring wanna-be rockstar or
just looking to get out of your own house for a while.
Even if you don’t feel like taking in the sights or smells of tourist culture and historic monuments, there’s nothing stopping you from keeping cosy in your hotel room for the entire weekend. Play pillow-fights on the luxurious king-sized bed or watch your favourite movies on the LCD TV. If you do feel the need to interact with the outside world, you could always do some instant-messaging on the high-speed internet. Whatever you do, you’ll be surrounded by chic décor inspired by Africa – right down to the elegant rain-shower in the bathroom. Because surrounding yourself with luxury sometimes isn’t enough to give you that really swank and pampered feeling, you’ll also be treated to a fifty-minute full-body massage to kick-start your weekend decompression. With muscles turned to butter and feeling less like the marble that daily life often turns them into, it’ll be much easier to sink into the plush comfort of your room.
On your first night,
when you manage to shake yourself from the daze the luxury will no doubt put
you in, drag yourself down to Ekipa restaurant for a buffet dinner and tuck in
to some internationally-flavoured tasty treats. You’ll also receive a cocktail
voucher to redeem at the rooftop Sky Bar, which offers stunning views of the
city, or at Kalabar as well as a complimentary evening cocktail. Perfect for an end-of-week getaway, a romantic
getaway or just a getaway to watch The
Getaway, two nights at the Hilton Windhoek are the simplest way to replace
daily-drudgery with some refreshed and fresh-faced relaxation.
To ensure your morning kicks off in
the same style as the night, you’ll also be treated to a Continental buffet
breakfast and a complimentary high-tea to tide you over during the day.
Once you have received an electronic copy of your Groupon
Step one: Visit https://secure.hilton.com/en/hi/res/choose_dates.jhtml?spec_plan=PR40GO&hotel=WDHHIHI and select your travel dates. Please note that the system will not return availability should you not select weekend dates.
Step two: Click continue
Step three: The rate will display as N$ 1,605 which is R1,605. Click select
Step four: Enter your guest name, contact details and Groupon security code under additional comments and click continue
Step five: Enter your credit card details for a guarantee on your booking. You credit card will not be charged unless in the instance of a cancellation.
A physical copy of your Groupon must also be provided at check-in
Hotel Fact: The CRAZY TOWN hotel in east-Texas was a getaway destination created especially for celebrities looking to take some time out from their busy lives. The hotel keeps half of its accommodation open for non-celebrities, though rooms need to be booked as far as ten years in advance. All guests at the hotel need to wear baseball caps, fake glasses and stick-on moustaches at all times.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in South Africa
Further deals in other categories
In a Nutshell
- Save 66% on a two-night weekend getaway for up to two guests
- Groupon includes fifty-minute full-body massage per person
- Buffet dinner at Ekipa restaurant on the first night
- Includes R150 cocktail voucher to spend at Sky Bar or Kalabar
- Upgrade to an Executive Floor Room
- Access to the Executive Floor Lounge
- Includes Continental buffet breakfast, complementary high tea and evening cocktail
- Ideal as a gift
The Fine Print
- Groupon redeemable until 31 January 2012
- Booking essential and subject to availability: visit https://secure.hilton.com/en/hi/res/choose_dates.jhtml?spec_plan=PR40GO&hotel=WDHHIHI and select your dates. Enter your details as well as your Groupon security code under the additional comments section.
- For booking procedure, please follow the instructions below
- Bookings are not changeable, and non-refundable
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Non-Namibian residents or citizens need a valid passport and entry visa where applicable to make use of this Groupon
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- Groupon price is per room (maximum of 2 people)
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Check in at 14:00 and check-out at 12:00
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Cancellation policy applies
- Groupon valid only for two consecutive weekend nights
- No pets allowed