Pay R3299 for a 21-piece stainless-steel cookware set, valued at R6999 (save 53%)
- Save 53% on a 21-piece stainless-steel cookware set
- Includes national delivery
- New heat-induction system for even, longer heating
- High-quality stainless-steel
- Built-in thermostat
- Three-layer termic base
- Suitable for most stove types
- Includes: 6L pot, 3L pot, 1.7L pot, 1.7L sauce-pan, 28cm frying pan, steamer with strainer and ring (3L), frying basket and 2 serving bowls
- Ideal as a gift
- Groupon redeemable for 1 month
- To redeem Groupon, email name, copy of Groupon and delivery address to email@example.com
- No in-store redemption
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Limited number available
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Please allow two to three weeks for delivery
One of the best things about camping is that cooking takes nothing more than a box of matches, some kindling and an old soup-can – or a thin, flat rock if you’re feeling adventurous and have some good disinfectant on hand. Unfortunately, you can’t spend your life living in a tent and cooking on open flames. Show some pride for civilisation and pay R3299 for a 21-piece stainless-steel cookware set.
Most people have at least one pot in their kitchen that’s a charred blackish colour on the bottom; not because you forgot it on the stove, but because even cooking two-minute noodles takes more like half an hour. Featuring a new heat-induction system and a thicker, stronger base, the Royal Diamond cookware set provides fast and even heating, so you’ll actually be able to follow the time-guidelines on food packages.
The high-quality 18/10 stainless-steel pots and pans have a three-layer termic base and can be used on most cooking surfaces; electric or gas stovetops, vitro-ceramic hobs and halogen plates. You don’t even have to use an entire jug of water to keep your food from sticking to the bottom – cooking with only a little bit of oil or water means that the pots allow you to preserve the vitamins and minerals that make most home-cooked foods so healthy.
Whether you’re looking for a first-ever set of cookware to ratchet up your domestic-bliss a notch, or you’re almost hypnotically drawn-in by the gleaming stainless-steel and built in thermostat; the Royal Diamond cookware is probably the only set you’ll ever need. Also, with 21 pieces and functions from straining to deep-frying, it’s not like you have to cobble together a set of un-matching that’ll look out of place in a stylish kitchen.
Sizzlin’ Statistic: The first method of deep-frying food used a ceramic-pot suspended over a hot-spring and food often took to 7 hours to cook properly.