inevitable that if left unchecked, day-to-day grime will develop into its own
miniature civilization, bringing with it a host of problems far worse than just
being hard on the eyes – the complex network of treaties could swiftly erupt
into a re-enactment of World War 1 and the consequences could be devastating.
Make sure you avoid air-strikes from roof-factions and pay R3300 for a Karcher
K6.250 high-pressure cleaner.
daily life is cleaning up all the mud, dirt and all the other inevitable muck
that comes with living on a planet mostly constructed from rocks and dirt. Even
if you leave your mud-flaps grimy for a few days after an off-road weekend or
run-in with a dirt road, you have to metaphorically mop up eventually. Before
the rise of the Karcher K6.250, that meant soap and a bucket, and maybe a
hose-pipe if you were feeling adventurous – and anyone who’s ever had to scrub
a grimy terrace on the knees knows that not only does it take up the better
part of a day, but it’s just not any fun.
With a bar pressure of between 20 and 150, a water-flow rate of 550 litres per hour and a motor rating of 2500 watts, after seeing the Karcher clean your surfaces, even the soapiest sponge will weep tiny tears of inadequacy. The trigger gun, nine metre pressure-hose and vario-power spray lance are as easy to use as your average hair-dryer. Of course, you’d never be able to use your hair-dryer to clean up mouldy decks, muddy cars or other dirty things – unless you had some tin-foil, superglue and a Masters degree in engineering and happened to turn your hair-dryer into a laser-gun.
The Plug n Clean system makes the machine easy to use on any dirt, no matter where it is. Easy to set-up and easy to use, the system is hard on dirt, and surprisingly easy to use – making it perfect for those who couldn’t be bothered with the soapy bucket.Technological Fact: High-pressure cleaning was originally invented at a water-park when a man crashed his car into the pool under the Big Slide and noticed how much cleaner his wind-shield was because of the water from the slide hitting it.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in South Africa
Further deals in other categories
In a Nutshell
- Save 39% on a Karcher K6.250 high-pressure cleaner
- Groupon includes national door-to-door delivery
- Easy to use and set up
- Plug n Clean system makes the machine easy to use anywhere
- 20 to 150 bar pressure, 550 litres per hour water-flow and 2500 watt motor rating
- Accessory holder
- Nine metre high-pressure hose, trigger gun, vario-power spray lance
- Variable chemical dosage
- Includes standard accessories
- Ideal as a Christmas gift
The Fine Print
- Groupon redeemable until 30 November 2011
- To redeem Groupon, click here: http://www.redeemit.co.za/za/en/1771634
- Delivery address must be physical daytime address – PO Box address is insufficient
- One Groupon per person per visit
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- Limited number available
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply