Perfect for under the Christmas tree: Pay R3300 for a Karcher K6.250 high-pressure cleaner, valued at R5450
- Save 39% on a Karcher K6.250 high-pressure cleaner
- Groupon includes national door-to-door delivery
- Easy to use and set up
- Plug n Clean system makes the machine easy to use anywhere
- 20 to 150 bar pressure, 550 litres per hour water-flow and 2500 watt motor rating
- Accessory holder
- Nine metre high-pressure hose, trigger gun, vario-power spray lance
- Variable chemical dosage
- Includes standard accessories
- Ideal as a Christmas gift
- Groupon redeemable until 30 November 2011
- To redeem Groupon, click here: http://www.redeemit.co.za/za/en/1771634
- Delivery address must be physical daytime address – PO Box address is insufficient
- One Groupon per person per visit
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- Limited number available
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
inevitable that if left unchecked, day-to-day grime will develop into its own
miniature civilization, bringing with it a host of problems far worse than just
being hard on the eyes – the complex network of treaties could swiftly erupt
into a re-enactment of World War 1 and the consequences could be devastating.
Make sure you avoid air-strikes from roof-factions and pay R3300 for a Karcher
K6.250 high-pressure cleaner.
daily life is cleaning up all the mud, dirt and all the other inevitable muck
that comes with living on a planet mostly constructed from rocks and dirt. Even
if you leave your mud-flaps grimy for a few days after an off-road weekend or
run-in with a dirt road, you have to metaphorically mop up eventually. Before
the rise of the Karcher K6.250, that meant soap and a bucket, and maybe a
hose-pipe if you were feeling adventurous – and anyone who’s ever had to scrub
a grimy terrace on the knees knows that not only does it take up the better
part of a day, but it’s just not any fun.
With a bar pressure of between 20 and 150, a water-flow rate of 550 litres per hour and a motor rating of 2500 watts, after seeing the Karcher clean your surfaces, even the soapiest sponge will weep tiny tears of inadequacy. The trigger gun, nine metre pressure-hose and vario-power spray lance are as easy to use as your average hair-dryer. Of course, you’d never be able to use your hair-dryer to clean up mouldy decks, muddy cars or other dirty things – unless you had some tin-foil, superglue and a Masters degree in engineering and happened to turn your hair-dryer into a laser-gun.
The Plug n Clean system makes the machine easy to use on any dirt, no matter where it is. Easy to set-up and easy to use, the system is hard on dirt, and surprisingly easy to use – making it perfect for those who couldn’t be bothered with the soapy bucket.Technological Fact: High-pressure cleaning was originally invented at a water-park when a man crashed his car into the pool under the Big Slide and noticed how much cleaner his wind-shield was because of the water from the slide hitting it.