Pay R3469 for a Mula Designs handmade genuine ostrich-leather handbag, valued at R9200 (save 62%)
- Save 62% on a genuine ostrich-leather handbag
- Available in black, tan, red, blue, green or purple
- Handmade, stylish, 100% genuine leather
- Durable tough cotton interior and finest imported fittings
- All leather sourced locally
- Combination of quality materials and fittings produce a bag that’s made to last
- Ideal as a gift or for yourself
- Includes delivery
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- To redeem, send physical address, contact details and your Groupon to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery
- Orders must be placed Monday to Friday during working hours
- Groupon only valid and issued once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation, colours may vary
- Groupon not redeemable for promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
Women literally carry the world upon their shoulders. Whether it’s someone else’s heavy baggage, a fashion-forward ferret or your heavy duty make-up bag, make sure you carry it in style with today’s Groupon: a beautiful handmade genuine ostrich-leather handbag by Mula Designs for R3469.
Hand-crafted in Cape Town with the softest 100% genuine ostrich-leather, Mula Designs’ handbags have become a brand that’s synonymous with quality and understated elegance. Providing South Africa’s girls with that little bit of everyday luxury, slinging a Mula handbag over your shoulder is more than a simple gesture, it’s a sign that you’re a classic lady who cares about quality, elegance and design rather than what appears on today’s “what’s hot” list.
Up your accessory-ante with this exquisite Mula handbag; a functional and fabulous leather dream with an elegant yet youthful silhouette and tasteful fittings and lining. Available in black, tan, red, blue, green or purple, each Mula handbag comes complete with a standard lining fashioned from tough cotton; a little assurance that no matter how incredibly insane life can get, your handbag will stand the test of time. Fitted with the finest imported fittings, each bag is unique in its appearance – aligning them with the fabulous folk who like to stand out, in a classy way.
The clever coupling of genuine leather, superior lining and quality fittings makes the Mula handbag an accessory worth investing in. Come rain, tornadoes of fire or a rogue stampede of buffalo – this handbag will remain as beautiful as the day you first set eyes on it.
Bag this fact: The term “bag lady”, used to refer to a woman named Cathy, who lived in North West London and wore bags on her head, feet and hands because she was stark-raving tree-talking mad.