Considering that human beings spend about a third of their life sleeping, and another third hitting the snooze button, it’s obvious that, apart from breathing and paying taxes, it’s one of the most important things in life. A good surface on which to sleep is also important, and like a good teacher, has a soft side, provides unwavering support and helps you to reach your dreams. Sleep easy and pay R349 for a Memory Foam Travel Pack.
Everyone knows that cuddling up for a good nap at the end of
a long day – or during a long day – is an even better feeling than finding
twenty bob in the pocket of a jacket you haven’t worn since last winter. It can
be totally ruined though, if what you’re napping on is lumpier than undercooked
custard. Designed by NASA for swaddling their astronauts, memory foam has
proven itself to be the alpha when it comes to supportive sleep and the Memory
Foam Travel Pack goes one step further than just a normal mattress.
What you need to know:
- Pack contains a Lower Back Pillow and Neck Pillow
- Both pillows constructed from high-quality, moulded memory foam
- Provides contoured lumbar support to ease lower back pain
- Temperature-sensitive foam moulds itself to the shape of your body
- Provides relief on pressure points while maintaining circulation
- Covered with fine, washable terry-cloth fabric
- Provides relief from snoring
Perfect for the occasional naps in the car or office, and ideal for taking away on holiday, the Memory Foam Travel Pack is exactly what it says on the tin; portable ease-of-sleep. It’s been proven that people who use orthopaedic mattresses sleep better, and everyone could do with better sleep.Sleepy fact: A study conducted in 2009 revealed that one is more likely to dream of knocking over the butter or running marathons when sleeping on a single bed.