Pay R359 for the 3-month WeightMastery Challenge program, valued at R1520 (save 76%)
- Save 76% on the 3-month WeightMastery Challenge program
- Can use this program at Home or at the Gym
- Get your summer bikini body in just twelve weeks
- Flatten your belly, tone your arms and stay lean for life
- Turbo-charge your metabolism and lose three-times more fat the easy way
- Learn to eat well, stay motivated and keep up healthy new habits
- Increase fitness with a detailed exercise plan
- Improve nutrition, health and wellbeing
- Emotional wellness, stress management, sleep, energy, questionnaires for self-awareness, self-image and lifestyle productivity
- Interactive work booklet each month
- Downloadable audio interviews with top international celebrity health, fitness and motivational experts
- Program designed by Nalisha Patel trained by Oprah regular Dr Michael Roizen, ‘Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus’ author Dr John Gray and The Biggest Loser’s Kim Lyons
- Ideal as a gift
- Valid for 3 months
- Redeem Groupon here: http://www.weightmasterychallenge.com/Voucher_Claim.html
- One Groupon per person per visit
- Groupon holders can only register with one email address
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Money-back guarantee does not apply
- Results will differ due to individual commitment to the program
- Program starts on the fourteenth of every month
Ideal for gym members who struggle with regular attendance, as well as people who avoid gyms altogether, the WeightMastery Challenge is a 3-month intensive and rewarding program that teaches gymcrasinators how to eat well, stay motivated, exercise effectively and keep up their new healthy habits. The challenge is so effective, it has people actually wanting to work out and eat right, as they’re bursting with newfound energy. The program was designed by Nalisha Patel, who studied the craft from the best in health and fitness like Dr Michael Roizen (a regular attendee of the Oprah Winfrey Show), Dr John Gray (Best-selling author of ‘Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus’) and Kim Lyons (Personal Trainer on the hit TV show ‘The Biggest Loser’).
The first month primarily focuses on increasing exercise routines and forming healthier habits with a series of exercise plans replete with videos and photos detailing each move. The second and third months focus on nutrition, building a long-term action plan, so incredible results from the program are maintained. Receive an interactive work booklet each month full of specific health and wellbeing information as well as one to three direct emails each week providing health or fitness tips structured in such a way as to make wellbeing and feel good vibes a priority.
Relish a healthy new lifestyle with a program that covers exercise, nutrition, forming new habits, stages of transformation, changing behaviours, emotional wellness, stress management, sleep and energy. Respond to questionnaires to further enhance self-awareness, self-image and lifestyle productivity. Each week a compelling challenge pledge is created, which is an interactive goal sheet detailing aims for the coming week. A standout feature of the program includes downloadable audio interviews with top international celebrity health, fitness and motivational experts with exclusive tips and advice for additional motivation.
“In 6 Weeks I went from 95kgs to 83kgs, dropped
from a size 18 to a 14 and lost over 35 Cm around my body overall! “
- Jackie Fennessy
“I was initially skeptical but willing to give
this program a try – as I had 90 days to fit into my RWC uniform I will need to
wear as a member of Team 2011.I’m thrilled!, My clothes are now looser –I wore
a pair of trousers yesterday that I couldn’t fit into 12 weeks ago – and they
were loose again – so that is brilliant!”
- Christine – Auckland
“In 6 week I lost over 8kg’s and 21cm all over! I
look at myself in the mirror now and just think WOW!
Lee Kirkman.” - Albany, Auckland
Weight-loss Fact: One of the strangest diets to be published was designed by a French woman named Patti Paresseux. She suggested eating only low-fat yoghurt and working in a noodle bar. The smell of working and serving food all day in the noodle bar is supposed to make you feel full.