Pay R365 for a 2-night stay OR R730 for a 4-night stay at Molema Bush Camp (save 50%)
- Save 50% on 2 or 4 night’s accommodation at Molema Bush Camp
- Groupons can be combined for a 6-night stay
- Fantastic Chalets in the bush
- Ideal stop-off point when travelling between South Africa and Botswana
- Spectacular wildlife, breath-taking landscapes and fascinating history
- A perfect holiday getaway
- A truly authentic wildlife experience
- Game drives and bush walks with exceptional guides
- Valid until 31 May 2012
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 083 417 0955 or email email@example.com
- 4-day Groupon valid Monday to Thursday
- 2-day Groupon valid Friday to Saturday OR Saturday to Sunday
- Groupon is for accommodation only
- No game drives are included
- Children under 2-years old sharing with adults stay free of charge
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Pay R365 for a 2-night stay at Molema Bush Camp, valued at R730
- Pay R730 for a 4-night stay at Molema Bush Camp, valued at R1460
Molema Bush Camp is an idyllic getaway location, situated on the Eastern-most corner of South
Africa’s neighbour Botswana. The area’s mystical allure has drawn visitors from
far and wide who have sought to experience it personally and none leave
disappointed. The combination of nature with culture is unique to the area and
wildlife, breath-taking landscapes and fascinating history.
Set on 6000 hectares of privately owned land and located on the banks of the Limpopo River, this self-catering natural haven is shaded with huge Leadwood and Nyala Berry trees. Every part of this joint venture project is natural, from the little to no use of electricity down to the fact that the chalets are made from wood, allowing you to be completely immersed in nothing but nature's wonderful splendor.
“normal” day at Molema Bush Camp starts with coffee and tea but that’s about
where the similarities with everyday life end. From there it’s game drives and
bush walks, animal sightings and spending some time in hides. On the off chance
that none of those tickle your fancy, there’s also horse-riding, community
visits, and day-trips to Molema and Mapungubwe.
After a day of admiring the best that nature has to offer, return to your chalet where you can enjoy the use of an en-suite bathroom. Why not kick up your feet and enjoy a braai with family and friends, surrounded by nothing but bush and the soft light from the paraffin lanterns.
Whatever your tastes may be, Molema Bush Camp's personalised approach will cater to any needs and ensure that your stay is one to remember.
Secret Safari: Hidden in the Drakensberg mountain range there is an Indigo door which leads to a magical safari amongst many long-forgotten creatures. The only way to find the door is to follow invisible smoke signals which can only be smelt by a long-extinct hound.