Pay R372.50 for a ViscoPedic Classic or Contour Memory Foam Pillow, valued at R670 (save 44%)
- Save 44% on ViscoPedic Classic Memory Foam pillows
- Manufactured from the latest new generation Visco-Elastic foam
- Superior neck support and alignments
- Deeper sleep as a result of improved sleeping comfort
- Superior pressure point relief reducing neck and back pain as well as arm and hand numbness
- Hyper allergenic and dust-mite resistant
- Groupon redeemable for 1 month
- Email your Groupon to email@example.com in order to redeem
- Groupon price includes delivery
- Extra delivery charge for areas excluding: Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Bloemfontein, Cape Town, George, Port Elizabeth
- Allow for 2-3 weeks delivery
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
Sleep is sacred; so when one finally collapses into bed like a weary whale, the last thing you want is to feel like you’re resting your head on a bag of resilient rocks. Customise your comfort and welcome back the sandman with a ViscoPedic Classic or Contour Memory Foam Pillow for R372.50.
Revered by pain-niggled necks and arthritis-esque backs everywhere, the ViscoPedic Memory Foam Pillow is the self-declared saviour of stolen slumber and restless tossing and turning. Fashioned from a magical material that humans know as Memory Foam, resting your head on a ViscoPedic pillow is the equivalent of being rocked to sleep by a life-sized lump of candyfloss or falling into a pit of duck feathers and cotton wool.
Memory Foam is a temperature-sensitive kind of foam that responds to body temperature and contours itself to the shape of the head and neck; providing superior neck support and alignment. Not only do they mould to your neck like play-dough, but both pillows provide support for your spine by absorbing pressure and providing prickly pressure points with some relief. Choose the classic shape ViscoPedic pillow which more or less resembles a ‘normal’ pillow or the contour shape which is slightly sloped; both provide the same remarkable support and are dust-mite resistant, hyper allergenic and dust mite resistant.
Say goodbye to sleepless nights, aching backs, numb arms and those tired ‘Monday eyes’ and dos like a bear in hibernation with a ViscoPedic Memory Foam Pillow.
Pillow fact: The first pillow was fashioned by the same man who invented the aromatherapy dinner napkin. After studying the sleeping patterns of animals at the zoo, he found that the animals with fat on them slept better as they could rest their heads on their ample fat rolls.