Get beautiful skin this festive season: Pay R399 for a Nano Handy Facial Mister in pink or champagne, valued at R850
- Save 53% on a Nano Handy Facial Mister
- Groupon includes nationwide counter-to-counter delivery
- Available in pink or champagne
- Refreshes and revitalises skin
- Moisturises and clears pores
- Firms skin
- Comes with a convenient pouch to carry your facial mist
- Nationwide delivery included
- Ideal as a Christmas gift
- Groupon redeemable until 7 December 2011
- Redeem your Groupon via telephone or email: 082 439 2525 or email@example.com
- Contact 082 439 2525 for more information
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms and conditions apply
- Please allow 14 working days for delivery
If your eyes are the windows to the soul, then your face is
probably a house that needs a regular spring-cleaning. Sweep the corners and
revitalise your face with today’s Groupon: a Nano Handy Facial Mister in pink or
champagne for R399.
Though positioning yourself next to a pensioner whenever you
go out may be a decent technique for making your face look healthy, the task of
having to seek out the elderly may leave you looking like a senior-citizen
stalker. However, with this Groupon wedged between your nail-file and your
purse in your handbag, the quest for suitable senior citizens ends here.
Nursing tired faces back to health in the comfort of your home, the Nano Facial
Mister proves to be the perfect tool to stage up fellow similarly-aged family
members at the annual Christmas party.
Nifty and portable with a convenient pouch to carry your
facial mist, the Nano Facial Mister refreshes and revitalises skin with ease.
Aiding with skin care absorption, Nano meter technology atomises water
particles into the ion, enhancing penetration into the skin. The useful device
moisturises and clears pores while firming skin for a fresher appearance.
Available in pink or champagne, Groupon-grippers will be able to choose a
colour best suited to their handbags.
Face Fact: Rex Claudius claims to have discovered a serum that revitalises faces in ten minutes. The cream, made from oxen hair and water from the springs of a unicorn lake, is extremely rare and is sold only in the centre of a Fijian fish market.