Stay safe this festive season: Pay R399 for a Yelpie portable safe with motion alarm and delivery, valued at R894 (Save 55%)
- Save 55% on a Yelpie portable safe with motion alarm
- Convenient and easy to use portable safe with advanced motion sensor alarm
- Visit http://www.yelpie.co.za/ for more information
- Ideal for use at beach, sporting events, picnics, swimming pools, camping etc.
- Weather resistant with electronic keypad
- All you require is your private four digit code
- Store items like wallet, purse, phone, iPad, camera, sunglasses or car keys
- Protect larger items by attaching them to Yelpie with included strap
- Keep things where you left them
- Ideal as a Christmas gift
- Groupon redeemable until 18 November 2011
- Groupon priceincludes delivery
- Delivery will take 3 to 4 weeks
- Redemption process: http://www.redeemit.co.za/za/en/1496035/step1
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Groupon not valid for in-store promotions
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
When the festive season is in full play, it’s best not to keep your personal items at bay. While splashing in the sea, racing go-karts
and going on summer’s day picnics give you that delicious “I’m free” holiday
feeling, it’s possible that someone is eyeing out your MP3 player with the same
sentiments. Make sure your personal items stay exactly where you left them with
a Yelpie portable safe with motion alarm for R399.
Owning a Yelpie portable safe is almost like ordering a miniature
Doberman pinscher to sit and protect your valuables. While it looks relatively small and easy to
manipulate, once you touch it all hell breaks loose and you’d have to be
barking mad to mess with it again. With
an incredibly advanced motion sensor alarm, an easy-to-operate electronic
keypad and a weather resistant exterior, the Yelpie is a light and extremely
effective way to protect your everyday personal items when you’re having too
much fun to do so.
Ideal in which to store keys, cellphones, wallets and jewelry, the Yelpie is the perfect accessory for a sunny beach day, a picnic or anywhere you might feel your valuables aren’t completely safe. As easy as blueberry pie, all you need to do is pop your items in the safe, enter your four digit code and arm and lock the safe; if disturbed for more than two seconds, the alarm will be activated. Loud enough to draw some serious attention to it, the Yelpie will continue to yelp until the alarm is deactivated by the four digit code or the batteries run flat.
For items on the larger side, the Yelpie comes with a portable strap for the purpose of carrying it over your shoulder or attaching the larger items to it. You can even put the Yelpie in your handbag, acting as a vicious handbag alarm as well as a safe.
Have a happy crime-free holiday and protect your invaluable valuables with the guard dog of electronic safes, the Yelpie.Safe fact: The first iron safe was used in one of England’s most violent prisons when richer prisoners demanded they have something to hide their valuables in. The less fortunate prisoners followed their lead by fashioning a safe from a hollowed out watermelon in which they kept their own trinkets – along with a poisonous adder.