Party guests are like puppies; to have a good time
they either need lots of attention or something to distract them. Divert
attention away from your scorched schnitzel and delight and befuddle your
friends with the alluring ambience of lasers and light with today’s Groupon:
Pay R499 for a Laserpod.
Reputed to transform even the darkest corners into
an energetic and vivid light show, the Laserpod is a sleek and stylish
accessory for any room. As portable as a Martian in a time machine, this little
lamp of laser excellence directs red lasers and blue UV lights into a rotating
crystal ball; the result of which is a dynamic, colourful and techno-mystical
effect which wouldn’t look out of place at a moon rave.
Say goodbye to lame lamps and endless games of
charades and entertain your guests with a mind-blowing laser light show.
- Twelve display options
- The standard kit includes: Aluminium Laserpod projector lamp, tall and short domed diffusers, glass refractor lens, DC adaptor and battery compartment
- The most innovative lighting products since the lava lamp of the sixties
- Uses super advanced technology to generate the purest light known to man
- The product uses three red lasers and three (2 x blue and 1 x ultra violet) LED's to give a super sensory experience
- Transform your Laserpod from soothing ambient light to visual magic when you remove the diffusers
- You can interact with Laserpod by placing on top anything optical
- For the best Laserpod experience, the device should be activated in complete darkness
- Portable and can function for up to 8 hours on three Alkaline AA batteries or run directly from the mains on its powerpack.
Laser fact: Before they used lasers for light treatment, Bulgarian chefs would use it to cut up fruit for their famed fruit salads.