Pay R4999 for Formula1 Experience with Monte Carlo Racing, valued at R9999 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on a Formula1 experience on the Kyalami Grand Prix Circuit
- Groupon includes drinks on arrival, full race-gear hire, comprehensive safety briefing, simulator training and practice laps, on-going support from pit crew, about half-hour of drive time, photographs of the day on a CD or emailed to you, champagne award-ceremony, personalised branded cars with company name and/or driver's surname
- Can bring two spectators
- Professional racing circuit
- Ideal as a gift
- Reynard single seater cars
- Valid for 12 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 082 865 8262
- Two dates available per month, starting from 7 and 14 February
- Other months available once previous months have been fully booked
- Groupon holder can bring 2 spectators
- Groupon can be swopped for a gift card
- One Groupon per person
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Indemnity form must be signed
- Valid driver’s license must be provided
- Suitable for ages 18 and over
It’s easy to be envious of man’s four-legged best friend. They never have to worry about whether they’re getting a thirteenth cheque, or whether they’re going to have time to make dinner. If you’re jealous of all the fun they have chasing their tales, get in on the action and pay R4999 for a Formula1 Experience with Monte Carlo Racing.
It can be tempting to throw caution to the wind and gun your regular, drive-it-to-work automobile down an empty stretch of highway, but speeding fines can put a bit of a damper on the experience. In a Reynard single-seater racing car – fitted with a 3.5 Litre Do V6 Engine – and speeding round a world-famous race track, you get to experience the more thrilling side of driving without hearing your car described as a public nuisance on the morning traffic report.
After being greeted with a welcome drink, kitted out in full professional racing gear – including the gloves, boots, suit and helmet that make all professional racers look exactly the same – open up your mind and ears for a comprehensive safety lecture to ensure that when you’re burning rubber, you’re doing it safely. You’ll also get some simulation training and a few practice laps to ensure your actual experience goes smoothly. After that, you get to honest-to-Zues F1 racing experience and eat your own dust around a track that’s been the host of more than a handful of Grand Prix, Moto GP, World Superbike and nine-hour endurance events – the Kyalami Grand Prix Circuit.
In a branded car with more kick than an angry mule and half an hour of drive time, not to mention support from an experienced pit crew and a photographer snapping your laps, it’s hard not to imagine yourself on some well-televised race with adoring fans screaming from the stands - a champagne award-ceremony also helps with that feeling. When all is said and done, you’ll walk away with a branded tshirt, photos of your day and that sense of fulfilment that comes from driving really fast for no reason and doing it like a boss.Fast Fact: Workers at a carnival in North Carolina created the fastest bumper-car in the world. Made entirely of tinfoil, oak and AA batteries the car can achieve speeds of 200kmp/h.