Pay R520 for a Russell Hobbs Grind and Brew coffee maker, valued at R920 (save 43%)
- Save 43% on a Russell Hobbs Grind and Brew coffee maker
- Includes door-to-door delivery
- Grinds fresh coffee beans for a delicious cuppa
- Built-in coffee maker
- 10 cups, 1500ml carafe
- LCD display, digital timer and automatic shut-off
- Programmable brewing setting and delay brewing setting
- Self-cleaning indicator
- Groupon only redeemable until 3 October 2011
- Door-to-door delivery within 15 working days of redemption
- Redeemable via redemption tool
- Redemption link will be forwarded via email once deal closes
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
“Without Joe I would’ve been dead”, “Joe’s saved me on more than one occasion”, “Joe, he’s one of the best, don’t know what I would’ve done without him”. At one point or another, everyone has needed a good, strong cup of Joe. Today’s Groupon ensures that you’ll never be without your daily caffeine fix: pay R520 for a Russell Hobbs Grind and Brew coffee maker.
Whether you know it as the midday elixir, dessert mud, bean juice or of course Joe, coffee is the liquid energy that fuels dreams and is the lifeblood of champions. However, a subpar brew can quickly burst that fantastic bubble and send you spiraling into a wasteland where the only light comes from the dangling appendage floating above a terrestrial angler fish’s head. With the Russell Hobbs Grind and Brew coffee maker such worries can instantly be put to rest as every cup it produces is the perfect cup. The sweet nectar generated, also known as ‘paradise juice’, is perfect for an early morning fix, a midday pick-me-up or a late night boost.
The high-tech coffee maker sports an electronic control which includes an LCD display, digital timer and automatic shut off, because no one wants to be an electricity hog. In addition, the nifty built-in coffee bean grinding function turns each Groupon-holder into a skilled barista, with fresher and tastier cups of coffee each time you get your brew on. You can also program the gadget with specific brewing settings to make sure that you get your ideal cuppa every time. With a keep warm function and a 1500ml carafe which can hold up to 10 glorious cups of coffee, a cup of liquid gold is always close at hand. If you prefer your Joe freshly brewed every time, the delay brew setting will ensure that the machine holds off on the coffee making process until you’re good and ready.
Brewed fact: A tin of extremely rare coffee was recently found under seat 582 in well-known stadium. What made the coffee so rare was its unique blend of West Himalayan coffee beans, pure platinum and paprika. The rare blend was last seen in a surrealist painting.